Thread: Gift cards

Default Gift cards

What is the best place to order gift cards and still get a reward from sunshine?
    I need one for ******* for son's birthday. I would like to just have it sent to him.
    Thank You,
    Debbie
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 01-03-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Not a SR merchant.

Sunshine Rewards

You can go through MyChoiceGiftCards, do a search for other posts about them to get more info. I use them alot.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks cindy

Sunshine Rewards

OH cool, I've been wondernig about this too

Thanks

Is MyChoiceGiftCards gone?

Do we get SR points for gift cards for all the merchants listed in the "Gift Certificate" section?

I used gifts.com before. I gave a general site gift certificate that my DBIL and DSIL could redeem for whatever gift cards were offered on the site. No problem getting credit.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have used gift certificates.com tons. Also BN is a great one. They have books and movies and all kinds of things and free shipping over $25.00 on most.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Is MyChoiceGiftCards gone?

Do we get SR points for gift cards for all the merchants listed in the "Gift Certificate" section?

yes, they are gone. And, if a merchant is listed under the gift cert category, we do pay cashback. Sometimes its smaller then the regular pay out so be sure to check.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.