Thread: Harry & David's

Hybrid View

Default Harry & David's

My parents have an Anniversary coming up this month and I was trying to decide what to send. They are the type who "have everything" so I was thinking something consumable would be better. I looked through a few of the food vendors and found some awesome deals on Harry & David's. They have some of their gift baskets as much as 70% off! I was able to get a really nice fruit and treat basket for my parents at a great price with free shipping!! My parents also love grapefruit and I added a basket of those for them as well- great prices!! So..I ordered another basket for my MIL for her birthday this month! At least these are things that I know they will like and enjoy!!

If you are looking for some great gift baskets, check out Harry & David's!!
    Sunshine Rewards

And their stuff is excellent quality. I may just have to look for myself. I just did a big Hickory Farms order for myself since they were 50% off, but 70% is even better.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love Harry and David. I will have to go look.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered 3 gift baskets and a box of chocolates from Harry & David's for Christmas. Everyone loved them.

Their products are wonderful quality.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I know half the world laughs at fruit cake... But H&D's fruit cake confection is out of this world yummy! Last I looked it wasn't marked down, maybe I should look again!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    I know half the world laughs at fruit cake... But H&D's fruit cake confection is out of this world yummy! Last I looked it wasn't marked down, maybe I should look again!
    I do like fruit cake, sometimes its just too sweet. Is theirs?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.