Thread: Glowtini Ice Cubes!

Default Glowtini Ice Cubes!

Flashing Blinky Lights has the cubes that come in the Glowtini! The set I want to order is out of stock but I plan on getting some for summer frozen drinkie fun when they are available!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love those things..........also great to put in goodie bags for the kids!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Would it be a bad reflection on me if I told you I have a set of 12 that I got the old fashioned way...from the drinks at Disney LOL I love those things and everytime I would get one I just knew I needed two more before I came home so it would be even for the kids. Before you know it I can now have a glowtini party.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ya, I have a few of those myself, and I found out if you harass your server enough, he'll give you more.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Would it be a bad reflection on me if I told you I have a set of 12 that I got the old fashioned way...from the drinks at Disney LOL I love those things and everytime I would get one I just knew I needed two more before I came home so it would be even for the kids. Before you know it I can now have a glowtini party.
    What I think it reflects most is that you have found the right group of friends at SR. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Those cubes are AWESOME in the colored DCL glasses that they have at the sailaway party - I'll never admit how many of those I have and how I got all of them. Fun, fun, fun!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going to have to check those out...sounds like my kind of party...fun!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    No, because I am in the same boat as you are. I brought home 10 from our December trip.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards