Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Daily Surveys Today?

All of a sudden I am getting into the system, so that is a good thing!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I went and tried again and had 3 choices finally. Got one on fiber laxatives which we do buy because of my daughter. Got all the way through the survey, completed demographics, got the thank you for completing the survey, then instead of the SR thank you got a Sorry you did not qualify. Nothing chaps me more than when that happpens. It seems that they basically get your opinions without having to pay for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished a survey on financial services, but took me all day to get something I qualified for!

I've only gotten 2 surveys since x-mas. I was hoping today would be the day now that the holidays are over and everyone is back to work. I expected to see lots of options this morning but only had the same 2 I've had for weeks. I have tried many times thoughout the day today and got nothing. It's very discouraging!
    Robin

I've only been able to qualilfy for 1 survey this month. Mostly, I've only had 2-3 options on the 1st page, none of which pertain to me. Often, even if I check "none of the above" I get a survey to try but not this month.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I've not had one since Friday and had many days I couldn't get one in December.

can i mention the fact that i have not been able to get a sm survey since last friday and today is not looking good either. oh well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so you just have to go with it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

thank goodness this was posted- I was wanting to ask, but didn't want it to be a 'whiny' question. I haven't been able to get in (rather DH hasn't) in days and days and days- and I am usually a very regular survey earner. I hope it changes soon because I sure miss the daily bump.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have had quite the dry spell since the end of October. In the past two days, I have qualified for and completed the Daily Surveys. I am on a roll now it seems.
    ~Heather
    Happily living on the Wyoming prairie.

Sunshine Rewards

I've gotten enough responses now that I am going to go ahead and close the thread. Just keep on keepin' on until I meet with them on Wednesday and can see what is up. Thanks for the feedback.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs