Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Surveys Today?

Default Daily Surveys Today?

Are daily surveys any better today in terms of availability? I am having a meeting with them on Wednesday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not for me I have no options what so ever, just the line where it says if your so and so click here. That's it. Same yesterday and DH hasn't had anything yesterday or today for SM and he just tried 10 mins ago. I did get one very early Saturday morning but that's it.
    Sunshine Rewards

no, not at all. i have been trying since very early this morning to get one and have had only 1 option available and when i check none of the above i get the no new surveys available - try again tomorrow page. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

No I was hoping it would pick up today. For the last 10 days I have had 2 boxes to check and I get into 2 surveys before getting kicked out. Then they thank me for my time and say to try again tomorrow. I still have my fingers crossed it will be better later on today.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I wish they were, but they aren't unfortunately.
    Sunshine Rewards

Not for me either...no options the last few days!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've only been able to get 3 surveys since Christmas: 12/25, 12/31 and 1/2 and I usually don't have trouble qualifying for one.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Kind of glad I'm not the only one. No options this morning.

I've been doing Sunshine Surveys for about a year and a half and I have never had such difficulty as I have had the past 4 days. I usually qualify quite easily and have always made the "big" bonus. I haven't had a daily survey or a super member survey for 3 days. So far today, there has been nothing but the same messsage that there are no surveys.

Thanks for checking into this for us Tricia. Hopefully we can get back on track soon and start earning some survey money.

I've had the same four options for nearly 2 weeks. Can't make my son get older fast no matter how much I try, and I never thought I'd want a colitis condition just to get a survey, but gosh I'm starting to wish I could make myself fit the qualifications 'cuz it's getting sad!

REalized I didn't really answer about how many I'm getting despite having to click "none of the above"...had a horrid dry spell for the crucial 3 days I needed for the big bonus, and I haven't finished a single one this month/year. The few I've gotten into close while I'm starting it or it turns out I don't qualify for some reason.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 01-05-2009 at 01:51 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards