Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Daily Surveys Today?

I've been trying for days and can't get anything either..
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had only one one since the week of Christmas...and typically I get one everyday if I am persistant.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I just had a weird thing happen, I just filled out my demographics on the first page, and then it took me right into a survey. I'm working on it now. I'll let you know if I am able to complete it, but I thought that was different.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Ok - Just an update... I finished my survey and I got the congrats page.. very quick survey. I suggest try to do your demo's again and then maybe you'll get a survey?

Good luck!!!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

i just tried your advice and sorry to say - still no survey for me. oh well, guess you win some and you lose some. will keep trying for a little while longer but if i don't get one by tonight i am going to give up.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    just wonderin abt Friday's survey too, since I did manage to get one then
    Tricia has already posted about that, heres her post...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to get the numbers from Fri, Sat, and Sun. I've been hitting their server about every 10 minutes and so far have not been able to get them.__________________
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i spoke too soon. just went in again and even though i checked none of the above i got a survey on financial services companies, completed it and got the congrats page. that took a while but at least i was able to get one today. good luck to everyone else and if i can get one so can you - just keep at it. persistence and perseverance does pay off in the end.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I was also able to just get the finance one. and got the congrats page.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Definitely keep trying because they count how many times our members try and do NOT get a survey. I want to be able to show them that we really ARE trying.
    I will keep trying. I have tried a couple of times today without any luck. I realize now that I am very lucky because I have been able to get a survey every day since the beginning of the year except Sunday. I tried several times on Sunday but then again I usually never have any luck with surveys on Sunday. I thought that today I would have lots of options but I don't. I will keep trying! Maybe if I try so many times they will find a survey just to shut my up!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Finally, after having only one option for which did not pertain to me, I just got 3 options to choose from. One was on medications and because I'm a nurse, I got kicked out. The other two were on banking and, again, I didn't make it through the demographics. At least I finally had some options.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards