Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gift card list?

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Is there a way to find out / make a list so we know what merchants will give us credit for gift cards? I usually give lots of them for Xmas and birthdays...would love to get credit for them! Plus I can stock up in case I forget somebody!
    This would be a GREAT list to have not only for Christmas but anytime as there are always birthdays and anniversaries happening!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    This would be a GREAT list to have not only for Christmas but anytime as there are always birthdays and anniversaries happening!!!
    Exactly, gift cards are a favorite of mine to give. So easy and everyone loves them. Especially my neices and nephews.

What a great idea!! I do a lot of gift cards for Christmas, too, especially for teachers and my teenagers!

Sunshine Rewards

Related q-would it royally perturb the advertisers if we kept a log of stores that let you use codes and get credit?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Related q-would it royally perturb the advertisers if we kept a log of stores that let you use codes and get credit?

Preturbing the advertisers is something i think we are good at!

But it would be great to know which we can and can not by Gift cards from and get SR credit, can not wait for the answer, as well s the sugestion of who we can and can not use discounts, promo codes, or other types os specials to save, reduce the cost further while still earning SR credit only for the actual final price we pay less shiping, and tax!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    If I got 8% back on my last disney vacation purchase by getting gift cards from disneyshopping with my disney visa for and extra 1% back. I Would have saved a Bunddle! I mean Hundreds of $$$$$. I was upset when I joined after ordering $150 in Crocs from fogdog the week before i joined and could have gotten 2% back in sr credits. Now i need to go find a corner and smash something!
    $150 on Crocs!!! You are officially my new hero...who needs Scott Baio anyways....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    $150 on Crocs!!! You are officially my new hero...who needs Scott Baio anyways....
    I should state, that they were not all for me! but we can not buy crocs in our area so only it is, I wanted some off road, and well my brother wanted pirates, siters mickey and mom mickey! and tada, FOGDOG got $$$$. on Crocs! Great because they have free shiping and return shiping because we got the wrong sizes and had to send half the order back! and order the correct sizes!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I should state, that they were not all for me! but we can not buy crocs in our area so only it is, I wanted some off road, and well my brother wanted pirates, siters mickey and mom mickey! and tada, FOGDOG got $$$$. on Crocs! Great because they have free shiping and return shiping because we got the wrong sizes and had to send half the order back! and order the correct sizes!
    Ok...so they were not ALL for you..who cares? I totally and admire any man who wears Crocs...even MORE so, one who buys them for his family...very nice!
    My DH wore his Crocs to his Fantasy Football draft last year and all his buddies were giving him a hard time about "How nice it was that he was comfortable wearing his wifes nursing shoes"
    PS ~ I originally wanted the Disney Crocs, but my soon-to-own Disney Jibbitz won't fit in them so I am keeping my maryjane Crocs and jazzing them up with Disney Jibbitz. (yes I am a Croc Geek!)
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Shoebuy.com has free shipping, too and free return shipping. Plus, SR had a great coupon and great percentage return. Not great was the fact that neither pr of crocs fit DD12 and I ended up returning them, losing my credits, and paying more because she needs them, now.

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    My DH wore his Crocs to his Fantasy Football draft last year and all his buddies were giving him a hard time about "How nice it was that he was comfortable wearing his wifes nursing shoes"
    LMAO!!!!