Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gift card list?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    LMAO!!!!
    PS ~ I'm not even a Nurse!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    Ok...so they were not ALL for you..who cares? I totally and admire any man who wears Crocs...even MORE so, one who buys them for his family...very nice!
    My DH wore his Crocs to his Fantasy Football draft last year and all his buddies were giving him a hard time about "How nice it was that he was comfortable wearing his wifes nursing shoes"
    PS ~ I originally wanted the Disney Crocs, but my soon-to-own Disney Jibbitz won't fit in them so I am keeping my maryjane Crocs and jazzing them up with Disney Jibbitz. (yes I am a Croc Geek!)
    Yep I love my Crocs! I thought I would hate them but boy do i ever like them, I even wear them around the house as slippers! becuase they are so wonderful to wear! I might have to get me a pair of endevors i think was the name of the all enclosed all weather shoe for winter up here in NY! Lots of cold and snow! I know what you mean about the jibbits, I would love some Chip N Dale jibbits but have not found any and they dont fit in the extra large hole my Off road shoes have, just like the mickey's Such a shame they dont make any jibbits for the larger holed shoes! We want them too! BTW i have alwasy gotten a kick out of the name Maryjane crocs!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Shoebuy.com has free shipping, too and free return shipping. Plus, SR had a great coupon and great percentage return. Not great was the fact that neither pr of crocs fit DD12 and I ended up returning them, losing my credits, and paying more because she needs them, now.
    I have never heard about shoebuy.com untill i joined SR, I only knew about FOGDOG via amazon. and just decide to check out their acutal website which had a larger selection. Sorry that DD12 did not end up fitting in the shoes you had orderd! That is the down side to ordering new brands, styles, if you have not woren them before!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Question

Anyway you could get Coldwater Creek onboard for shopping?

I bought the flip flop style croc through....I don't remember where I ordered them from. It was the small 5/6. They were white with, I think purple inside. I was so excited. But they are HUGE!!! So, now I have a pair of crocs that don't fit. I have tried to give them away, but they do not fit anyone I know.....

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

[QUOTE=bs4free;30946]I would love some Chip N Dale jibbits but have not found any and they dont fit in the extra large hole my Off road shoes QUOTE]

Please let me know if you ever find or see Chip N Dale jibbitzs. I would love to have them. I wish Disney would make more Chip N Dale merchandise. I love them if you can't tell.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

[quote=chipndale;31045]
    Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I would love some Chip N Dale jibbits but have not found any and they dont fit in the extra large hole my Off road shoes QUOTE]

Please let me know if you ever find or see Chip N Dale jibbitzs. I would love to have them. I wish Disney would make more Chip N Dale merchandise. I love them if you can't tell.
    I know what you mean, Its hard to find any thing with chip and dale on them. I can usualy find some stuff on ebay from china, or japan, but the version they use of chip and dale just is not the same!

I wanted the name ChipNdale here on SR, but you beat me too it! thats ok!

They are my favs!

I will let you know if i ever find any chip and dale jibbits!
    -NOn DisBoards

[QUOTE=chipndale;31045]
    Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I would love some Chip N Dale jibbits but have not found any and they dont fit in the extra large hole my Off road shoes QUOTE]

I just saw these on the jibbitz.com website. They only have one style and it is $3.00. It is currently on backorder but you could keep checking back. I think it is just for reg crocs though -- probably would not fit the large holes.

HTH
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

What a great idea. I'm going to sit tight!

[quote=nurseminnie76;31624]
    Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post

I just saw these on the jibbitz.com website. They only have one style and it is $3.00. It is currently on backorder but you could keep checking back. I think it is just for reg crocs though -- probably would not fit the large holes.

HTH

WOOT! WOOT!

Thank you so much nurseminnie for finding them!

Thats the pic and the weblink

They are out of stock! Mabey i will see them at WDW in sept. If not i will have to keep checking back!
    -NOn DisBoards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I will check WDW when I go down next week and report back what I see.
    Sunshine Rewards