Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offer problem

Default Offer problem

All the offers tonight are tell me that were sorry. This offer is not available in your area. They are sending me to free-samples.ca all free all Canadian.

I live in PA.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this same problem. I am just stumped. Everything seems to be working on our end but Chris is still having an issue.
    Angie

I ran scans and used malwarebytes came back with nothing to report. Did you run this problem pass sunshineguy?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have you tried powering down everything including your modem and rebooting. I know I have had to do that in the past with a similar issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I ran scans and used malwarebytes came back with nothing to report. Did you run this problem pass sunshineguy?
    Do other sites with links direct you correctly? Such as a search engine? I had a trojon some time ago that none of the scanners could find, but it mis-directed me - always - when I clicked a link. I hope that is not your issue....
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

M N C I have powered down reboot it did not help.

fanofree I do clicks at a another site for the 1/10 of a penney and some of them are doin the some thing. For searches or other links no problems.

This is such a drag!

Did you do them on another site? Sometimes they have a little different name too, so you can't always go by the name on the offer.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

It sounds like you may have picked up some kind of malware/virus/yuckystuff. I'm not sure what is going on lately because I haven't had a virus in a long time and I've picked up 3 separate things in the past 2 weeks. The baddies seem to be out in full force.

I know that there are some forums that will help you find any problems by analyzing a hijack this report of your computer. I'm sure if you do a search you can find one. I can't remember which one I used a while back but it had the word 'geek' somewhere in the title so you might want to do a search for that and they help for free. I think you could give a paypal donation if you wanted to also.

And now, I need to go run some scans of my computer again because my virus software popped up with an alert just a few minutes ago. My problem is that I always have 6 or 7 windows open so I can't even tell where I picked it up!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Did you do them on another site? Sometimes they have a little different name too, so you can't always go by the name on the offer.
    Cindy I don't do any paid clicks anywhere else. This home to me.
    I just click to get 1/10 of a penney.

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    It sounds like you may have picked up some kind of malware/virus/yuckystuff. I'm not sure what is going on lately because I haven't had a virus in a long time and I've picked up 3 separate things in the past 2 weeks. The baddies seem to be out in full force.

I know that there are some forums that will help you find any problems by analyzing a hijack this report of your computer. I'm sure if you do a search you can find one. I can't remember which one I used a while back but it had the word 'geek' somewhere in the title so you might want to do a search for that and they help for free. I think you could give a paypal donation if you wanted to also.

And now, I need to go run some scans of my computer again because my virus software popped up with an alert just a few minutes ago. My problem is that I always have 6 or 7 windows open so I can't even tell where I picked it up!
    I ran all my scans twice on Tues. and Wed. All were clean.