Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My finished project for Christmas

Yay, I'm home now and can see the picture! He's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! And the stocking is fabulous too - well done! Thanks for sharing with us Marilyn!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

What a great job you did with the stocking! I always wanted to learn to knit and crochet. Your grandson is just the cutest little guy! How blessed you are to have each other.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

That's awesome Marilyn, how nice for him.

If I come to NH, will you teach me to knit? I did a little knitting 100 years ago, liked it but never continued, I don't think I remember how....maybe I can RE-teach myself.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Sure.....I started by back then too. Or maybe if I go south.... but I am sure you could reteach yourself...there are some great instructional books out there.

I am thinking that maybe we need a SR card making/scrapebooking meet and a knitting meet. Wouldn't that be lots of fun?!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Sure.....I started by back then too. Or maybe if I go south.... but I am sure you could reteach yourself...there are some great instructional books out there.

I am thinking that maybe we need a SR card making/scrapebooking meet and a knitting meet. Wouldn't that be lots of fun?!
    That would be a BLAST...sign me up!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    I know this is not scrapebooking...but it is a craft...maybe we need a place for projects.

This is the stocking that I made my grandson. It felt so good to finish it. It felt good to get going again.

cute - the stocking and the baby!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.