Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009's 40% off code

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default 2009's 40% off code

Just a heads up....people have reported on the dis about getting a flyer in the mail or an email for 40% off. The thread over there has people saying it's a Passholder thing & others say they got it & aren't AP holders...the thread also states that it isn't a PIN code, but then people say it is.

So take that info & do w/it what you want....but just wanted to let you know about the discount & it is out there for some.

I did get the email & it said, "As a passholder...." & DH got one too so it's clear we got the PIN code Passholder version of the 40% off code. I'm going to call today, but I'm pretty sure the free dining I got as a BB offer back in October is better for us....but I'm still going to check!!

It says it's for the Value resorts, but it also states to ask about moderates & deluxes too. The dates are

most Sunday-Thursday nights:
    Jan. 4-Jan. 15, 2009
    Jan. 25-Feb. 12, 2009
    Mar. 1-Mar. 12, 2009
    May 31-Jun. 4, 2009

For stays most nights:
    Aug. 23-Oct. 3, 2009
    Oct. 25-Oct. 31, 2009
    Nov. 15-Nov. 21, 2009
    Nov. 29-Dec. 5, 2009
    Dec. 13-Dec. 24, 2009

Anyway, check your mail, check your emails & check your junk in-box! You never know, a Disney trip may be in your future!!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I got it in the mail yesterday but my AP expired last October? Weird thing though, it had my address but someone else's name? It was just really strange to me that I would get this in the first place, I just ripped it up and tossed it as we are DVC members and don't stay in the regular resorts anyway and would have no use for it. It did have a pin code over the address label that it said to mention when making a reservation.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Anyway, check your mail, check your emails & check your junk in-box! You never know, a Disney trip may be in your future!!

Oh - I think DH would kill me if I booked another trip to Disney. I promised him that we would go somewhere other than Disney this year. But, then again I did have my fingers crossed behind my back.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Shoot! Would be my luck to get this code. I am about 95% sure I am going to get a new car, in the next few months, so this is not the time to go to Disney. Plus, I think we will do Chicago either Fall Break 09 or Spring Break 10, so we need to save.

I got this yesterday (email) and I do have an AP (heck who knows why/who gets these!) I have been hoping to sneak in a long weekend in March (my sister wants to also go before she has the baby end of June) so our timeframe is limited due to her flying. Not sure is these dates will work for us, but also holding out for some AP rates.......fingers crossed!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

JenK- When in Oct are you going? We'll be there Sep 25-Oct 4, with free dining BB.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Man, ya'll stink getting the free dining bb code. All I got was 20% off bb. Somebody's been sucking up to Tinkerbell.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I've never, ever gotten a code.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I've never, ever gotten a code.

don't feel bad. The only one I've ever been emailed was one last year that had something to do with bringing kids (mine didn't count cuz she's 17). My bounceback code was 20% off room-only and only for selected dates. The only good codes I get are through Disney Visa or a AAA discount. Do you have either of those 2 cards?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    don't feel bad. The only one I've ever been emailed was one last year that had something to do with bringing kids (mine didn't count cuz she's 17). My bounceback code was 20% off room-only and only for selected dates. The only good codes I get are through Disney Visa or a AAA discount. Do you have either of those 2 cards?
    I have had both of them for years, plus am in their system for cruises and resort stays, Disney Movie Rewards, vacation planning DVD order...all of it. Who knows.
    Sunshine Rewards