Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009's 40% off code

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh did I!!

I'm thinking of doing a split stay between my dream resort & DH's dream resort!! WL & Poly...what do you guys think??

What is amazing is that the price to do this is less than $70 more than what we paid to stay at CSR this past December!! I mean...how can I possibly pass this up??

To change my current ressie of BB free dining it would be $145 cheaper since I wouldn't have to get the 1 day base tix for us as this 40% code is considered a room only ressie & I can add the dining plan on.

**Notice my Disney math here...I did not list how much MORE it would be to do the split dream resorts vs the free dining at a moderate. However, I could also amend my Disney math by listing how much I would SAVE by using this code at the deluxes. This IS how I rationalize Disney....I know I'm not alone in this!!**
    I think your math is spot on! Book it Dano! After all, you never know when you'll see a deal like this again. As long as you don't have a ton of luggage to move from one resort to the other, it sounds like a wonderful stay. (maybe Disney would even move luggage from 1 deluxe to another?)

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I believe they would move our luggage from one hotel to the next since they're both Disney properties. The only thing I'd have to do is pack everything back up & then check out & then check in!!

We'll be there for our 9th anniversary, on 09/09/09....I figure that deserves SOME deluxe magic doesn't it??

That's my theory too Jamie! I'd kick myself if we didn't take advantage of it & since it's so close to how much we spent this year....well, it's really a no brainer...right?? :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I believe they would move our luggage from one hotel to the next since they're both Disney properties. The only thing I'd have to do is pack everything back up & then check out & then check in!!

We'll be there for our 9th anniversary, on 09/09/09....I figure that deserves SOME deluxe magic doesn't it??

That's my theory too Jamie! I'd kick myself if we didn't take advantage of it & since it's so close to how much we spent this year....well, it's really a no brainer...right?? :0)
    They DEFINATELY do move the luggage for you and since both resorts are in the same area (well relatively speaking) I would plan some of your day around the MK to make the new check in easier for YOU. (just remember they do not guarentee you luggage to next resort until 3 pm so plan accordingly)

I would do this switch in a heartbeat!!! That would be a very nice anniversary present!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    They DEFINATELY do move the luggage for you and since both resorts are in the same area (well relatively speaking) I would plan some of your day around the MK to make the new check in easier for YOU. (just remember they do not guarentee you luggage to next resort until 3 pm so plan accordingly)

I would do this switch in a heartbeat!!! That would be a very nice anniversary present!!
    Thanks Pam! Good points!!

Yeah, it WOULD be a nice anniversary present....AND I'd be the bigger person & stay at HIS dream resort first (for our anniversary). I think that would be fun.

ABSO-POSI-LUTELY! Especially since it's your anniversary! (But what will you do for 10???? )
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I like those anniversary "9's" of yours....we are celebrating a bunch of nines this year too, 39th anniversary on 09/19/09
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    ABSO-POSI-LUTELY! Especially since it's your anniversary! (But what will you do for 10???? )
    Oh stay at a deluxe for the whole time I think!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I like those anniversary "9's" of yours....we are celebrating a bunch of nines this year too, 39th anniversary on 09/19/09
    Very cool Pam!!

Thanks for the heads up on the email! I got one too!

Now I dont' know what to do. We weren't really planning to do disney again, BUT.....

And, DH's vacation time is August 15th - 29th, so if we did use the code, it wouldn't start until the 23rd. Of course, we could book two separate ressies. One with an AAA discount for now for the first part of our trip and use the code for the second part.

Oh, what to do!

ETA: I think they are just sending these out randomly because we are not AP holders, nor DVC owners. Never had either one.
    Debbie

I got one..my SR meet plans may be changing-w00t!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.