Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flash Chat Part for Earn Back to School Contest... Wed

Of the seven that posted today I earned 25.00. Not a shabby return. About 8 more pending. Still had about 6 pending from last month when we did thid.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Not BAd!

Party still on in Flash Chat!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Well my balance looks the same! No Jenny Craig or Dot School (which ticks me off because they have called twice tonite!!) I'm off to bed, hopefully the balance will grow overnight!?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Well my balance looks the same! No Jenny Craig or Dot School (which ticks me off because they have called twice tonite!!) I'm off to bed, hopefully the balance will grow overnight!?

Don't ya just hate that. It happens to me too!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Jenny Craig did not credit for me either even though I tried it twice. Of the 10 or more offers I did only one credited (Earn2Day). Funny thing though, I received an e-mail from BabytoBee thanking me for my registration but I never got credit.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Jenny Craig did not credit for me either even though I tried it twice. Of the 10 or more offers I did only one credited (Earn2Day). Funny thing though, I received an e-mail from BabytoBee thanking me for my registration but I never got credit.
    Are you sure that your security settings are allowing third party cookies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am actually surprised at how many credited for me. I can tell you one thing, if you use any fake part at all on these, they may not credit. I think these places are getting smarter, and if your home addy doesn't match your phone, they throw it out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Backyard Makeover is the only one I tried and didn't get credit for. I didn't see anybody post that they actually got that one.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I am actually surprised at how many credited for me. I can tell you one thing, if you use any fake part at all on these, they may not credit. I think these places are getting smarter, and if your home addy doesn't match your phone, they throw it out.
    I only got credited for one offer out of many that I tried, I do use a free phone number from ************...do you really think this could be the problem? How do they know it's not your main phone number because it is a number from my local area? This would be the only "fake" thing that I use?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I only got credited for one offer out of many that I tried, I do use a free phone number from ************...do you really think this could be the problem? How do they know it's not your main phone number because it is a number from my local area? This would be the only "fake" thing that I use?
    I used my private phone number for all the offers yesterday and got credit for all of them except one (Backyard Makeover)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards