Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Freaking kiddin me

Default Are you Freaking kiddin me

Hickory Farms is now 75% off the entire site. I made an order at the 50% and thought it was a great deal, now I have to make another. This stuff freezes well too. With Super Bowl party coming up and DH 50th birthday party, I know I'll go through a bunch of this.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Wow. That's insane!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yep, ok, went in and placed another order, not the entire site is 75%, some items are still 50%, but the majority looks to be 75%. Can't wait for my Baklava....more cheese...jellies....summer sausage...apple cheddar cheese....macadamia fruit cake...mmmmm, and I had it shipped the end of the month since my other was just shipped today.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Wow- awesome prices!! I just placed an order for us and I'm trying to figure out who else I know that might need one LOL!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

you sold me too, have a few gatherings coming up soon where the cheese will come in handy and at 75% off who could resist? (Also threw in some chocolates too! lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm thinkin' that THIS is a really good deal even at 50% off, considering the price of cheese at the grocery store these days (INSANE BTW)!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I'm thinkin' that THIS is a really good deal even at 50% off, considering the price of cheese at the grocery store these days (INSANE BTW)!
    Yep, at over 3lb of gourmet cheese for that price, I had to order. I bought some swiss just the other day at the grocery store, nothing special, and it was almost 9.00/lb. Cheese is very expensive for some reason now.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Wow, I had to place an order too and got the Block Party Gift Box, reg.$40 for $10. Could have ordered a lot more but we are suppose to be dieting? Why are things on sale for so cheap...are they cleaning house or going out of business?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Wow, I had to place an order too and got the Block Party Gift Box, reg.$40 for $10. Could have ordered a lot more but we are suppose to be dieting? Why are things on sale for so cheap...are they cleaning house or going out of business?
    I just ordered a Block Party as well. Every February, we get together with some of DH's college buddies. Perfect to take along with some crackers and wine. Instant Happy Hour!

I also ordered two of the Summer Sausage/Cheese Gift Boxes. I'm going to take 1 to Disney in March and put the other one in the freezer to take along in June. I like to have snacks in the room and they'll be perfect to nosh on in the room at night.

Thanks, Cindy, for the heads up on the awesome deal!
    Sunshine Rewards

I know you can freeze cheese but I've never tried it. How long can you reasonably freeze this stuff and does it taste the same afterwards? It's too good a deal to pass up!
    Sunshine Rewards