Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Freaking kiddin me

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma View Post
    I know you can freeze cheese but I've never tried it. How long can you reasonably freeze this stuff and does it taste the same afterwards? It's too good a deal to pass up!
    I've had cheese in the freezer for months and it tastes perfectly fine to me. But, someone please correct me if I'm wrong...the Hickory Farms stuff doesn't need refrigeration until you open it? Is that right? But, if it has an expiration date past our June trip, then I'll throw it in the freezer until needed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I'm thinkin' that THIS is a really good deal even at 50% off, considering the price of cheese at the grocery store these days (INSANE BTW)!
    I just placed my order. I got the one I linked to above plus this one.....it's 75% off!

My DH is probably gonna think I've lost my marbles, ordering cheese online!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I just placed my order. I got the one I linked to above plus this one.....it's 75% off!

My DH is probably gonna think I've lost my marbles, ordering cheese online!!!
    I SO was going to get a couple of those $3.75 ones but then I saw it had that smoky cheddar, which I don't care for. But what a great, great deal! I like all the cheeses in that first box you linked to...how I missed that one, I don't know.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I ordered too. It's an incredible deal. I am so glad SR shows me how to spend my money wisely.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Yeah, I ordered too. It's an incredible deal. I am so glad SR shows me how to spend my money wisely.
    I'm the queen of cheap, er, ah, I mean frugal...just ask anyone that knows me. Follow me and you'll save money.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'm the queen of cheap, er, ah, I mean frugal...just ask anyone that knows me. Follow me and you'll save money.
    DD calls me Coupon Queen. My two coupon holders, entertainment book and the local coupon clipper are always in the car...

Given that - how's the shipping costs? Love me some cheese and salty meat products, but I'm realy stubborn about shipping charges.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    DD calls me Coupon Queen. My two coupon holders, entertainment book and the local coupon clipper are always in the car...

Given that - how's the shipping costs? Love me some cheese and salty meat products, but I'm realy stubborn about shipping charges.
    Shipping is not great....9.99.....but even figuring that in, it was still cheaper than what I've been paying at the grocery store lately.

They must be buying those cows OIL to drink or somethin'!! LOL!

I had a 5lb package delivered for 9.00, to me, thats not bad at all, especially since there is no Hickory Farms anywhere around me, the prices are so cheap and their products are so good. At Christmas they are at the mall, and one little garden veggie dip is 7.00, and I got 3 crocks for like 9.00.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Fan - I just saw where you're from! So am I! (well, 10 minutes East of Rockvale).

I must say...you can't call yourself cheap unless you've shopped at BBs!!!

Now back to topic...

My shipping was $9.99 for 3 packages. Not sure if they go by weight or price. Given it was 75% off, I didn't mind awfully much.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Fan - I just saw where you're from! So am I! (well, 10 minutes East of Rockvale).

I must say...you can't call yourself cheap unless you've shopped at BBs!!!

Now back to topic...

My shipping was $9.99 for 3 packages. Not sure if they go by weight or price. Given it was 75% off, I didn't mind awfully much.

More OT - wondered where in PA you were. I'm north of the city, off the Fruitville Pike. More importantly - what is BB? Do I need to go there???

Now back to your regulary scheduled Old Hickory thread...
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards