Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Freaking kiddin me

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    More OT - wondered where in PA you were. I'm north of the city, off the Fruitville Pike. More importantly - what is BB? Do I need to go there???

Now back to your regulary scheduled Old Hickory thread...
    LOL I'm west of KOP (since we're throwing acroynms out there) by about 25 mins depending on traffic.

I paid 7.99 shipping ordered 4 things and it was about $17 for the 4. I don't like paying shipping but considering what I got for 75% off it was worth it.
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG!! I just spent $65 on like $250 worth of cheese! I may have gone a little crazy, but I can't pass up a good deal like that! Shipping was 18, but considering the price of cheese everywhere else I am still getting a great deal!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

I got a 75$ gift pack for 18.75 - wow! Even tho shipping is more than I like, I could hardly pass up a deal like that - I love sausage and cheese, but I would NOT ever pay 75 for it! But 18.75, why not??!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Just got my first order today. Got the crocks, they have no expiration on them, they are sooooooooooo nice, will be great for refilling with cheeses too. They do say keep refrigerated. The cheese balls and summer sausage say not to refrigerate till opened. They both have a July expiration, and they will be long gone before then. I will be taking one cheeseball and sausage and crackers to Vegas with me for us to snack on in the room. It even came with a little spreading knife. My next order is set to arrive on Jan 31st, just in time for Superbowl Party. I sent another to a friend of mine today that has lost her job and has a ton of rescue animals and is feeding them, not herself, and loves cheese. I am thinking I may look up the pack that Lanny got, cause thats a deal. I know we have to pay shipping, but considering the prices, and the fact that there is absolutely no Hickory Farms around me, and the little bit they carry in the store is so expensive, I don't mind.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yeah, I'm thinking of placing another order now that you say how long the expiration date is...

Cindy - any chance of getting the extra 10% off coupon code that showed up in my email? That would be so sweeeeeet to get even more off.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking of placing another order now that you say how long the expiration date is...

Cindy - any chance of getting the extra 10% off coupon code that showed up in my email? That would be so sweeeeeet to get even more off.
    I actually emailed them about that yesterday and they have not answered me about it, so my guess is no. If you use it, you take the chance of not getting SR credit.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the update. I decided to just go ahead and order more items - I didn't want to miss out like the two-tier Dancing Deer that I didn't get to order yesterday. I ordered 2 of the Summer Sausage/Cheese Gift Box and 2 Cheese Ball Combo gift box. That, combined with yesterday's order, should keep us Happy Houred for quite a while.

Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh my, I ordered these on Tuesday, credit pending yesterday and the order was there on my door when I got home. I've already "tested" the choc fudge and choc cakes. Need to stop now... or that exercise I did at 530am will have been for nothing!
    Sunshine Rewards

"Where's the Beef?" I'd love for mine to come today - looks like it will be a "stay at home, play at home" weekend with the snow/sleet/wintry mix that's predicted.

OT - How's DS feeling, April?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    "Where's the Beef?" I'd love for mine to come today - looks like it will be a "stay at home, play at home" weekend with the snow/sleet/wintry mix that's predicted.

OT - How's DS feeling, April?

I think he's fine now that the motrin kicked in, he came right home and went to sleep and he's still sleeping. Which is NOT normal for him, I think it's been 4 yrs since he's taken a nap and it was when he was sick. I'm hoping its just 24 thing or something like that and he's feeling better tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards