Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long for SR Credit for Best Buy purchase?

Here's what I know for sure about Best Buy.

1. In the past, they have only reviewed inquiries on the 1st and the 15th of each month. I try to hold inquiries and submit them according to these dates.

2. This holiday season we had a ton of Best Buy purchases come through which means a higher number proportionately of transactions that didn't track for whatever reason.

3. Best Buy is very good at responding to my inquiries. Very Very Rarely have I not heard back from them.

4. 90+% of the time, I get a positive response from Best Buy. Example: I received an entire batch of responses prior to going out of town this week and only one transaction was denied. All others credited.

5. Best Buy has contacted us and is fully aware and willing to ensure all orders are reviewed.

Finally, we now have the capability to submit inquiries as they come in and see a faster response time from this merchant. I've just started using this new functionality with them and several other merchants.

Best Buy is slow, but they generally take care of us. Please be patient with them and don't get discouraged. I'm confident that we'll see lots of your credits come in very soon!
    Angie

Still nothing
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Me either, but today is only the 20th and we just had a holiday yesterday. So if they were submitted the 15th, I figured it might take a while longer because of that.

Because of the responses on here I also filed a TT for a small credit from Vista print, which turned up in my acct.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have 2 pending still from the middle of December. I never had a problem with Best Buy creditting until recently
    Sunshine Rewards

I just followed up with Best Buy this morning. I can't stress enough how confident I am with Best Buy given our previous interactions with them. They are very good about tracking orders and issuing credits. They just take longer than most merchants. Don't give up hope! As soon as I hear back, I will take care of any open tickets.
    Angie

Thanks Angie, please keep us posted on this. Hopefully this will be resolved for all us soon.

Thanks for the hard work Angie!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Thanks Angie!

Hope it didn't sound like I was blaming anyone here, because I don't at all. I was just really surprised they didn't credit this time since I've had many many Best Buy credits come through before. I appreciate the update
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    Thanks Angie!

Hope it didn't sound like I was blaming anyone here, because I don't at all. I was just really surprised they didn't credit this time since I've had many many Best Buy credits come through before. I appreciate the update
    No problem at all! I'm happy to update any time. Fingers crossed we hear back from the soon.
    Angie