Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help from Sunshine Shoppers!

Default Need help from Sunshine Shoppers!

I just got a call that my sister-in-law had her baby. She wasn't due for a couple of weeks but her water broke and they had to do an emergency c-section. It's a little girl and I need to send a gift now ASAP! I wasn't ready because I thought we still had a couple of weeks. Any suggestions for something very classy and girly?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Don't know if this is what you had in mind, but I just gave a "Skip Hop" diaper tool box to my friend at her baby shower and it was a HUGE hit. It was passed around the room multiple times and she's since emailed me spontaneously to mention how much use she's getting from it. My Mom and I came across it at FAO Schwartz during one of our trips to NYC. Apparently "Skip Hop" is one of the new chic baby brands (who knew - we just thought it looked cool, LOL).

http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=283&f=1048

Congrats to your family!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

How about a beautiful smocked outfit to go home in? With bows and ribbons since she only has boys she will love dressing up her new baby girl.
    Sunshine Rewards

How about a baby girl gift basket from Proflowers? I think this basket is so cute (and useful too).

Found it thru the SR shopping links.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    How about a baby girl gift basket from Proflowers? I think this basket is so cute (and useful too).

Found it thru the SR shopping links.

That is soooo cute!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just bought the boy option of these socks for my friend (I always buy these for my family/friends if they find out what they are having as a Congrats your having a Baby type present)

Always a big hit......little girl ones are so precious.......bought them thru shoebuy yesterday and they came TODAY!!!!

http://www.shoebuy.com/bibi-and-mimi.../248464/532555
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

How about a gift of a food basket for Mom...sometimes it is just hard to find time (and something) to eat with a new born.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I love to give books to a new baby because they will use them for a long time. Can't go wrong with Pat the Bunny, Goodnight Moon, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, any of the Sandra Boynton books, some Dr. Seuss, etc. And for a new baby, I like to add On the Day You Were Born by Debra Frasier. And I bet a SR merchant even has some girly bookends.

Congratulations Aunt Tricia and Uncle Kevin and I bet your girls are over the moon about having a new cousin!
    Sunshine Rewards

Take a look at personalizationmall.com They have really awesome personalized baby gifts. My son and daughter-in-law got a beautiful personalized frame when my granddaughter was born in September. It included my granddaughter's name (first, middle and last), date of birth and time, weight, Mom and Dad's name and it was simply beautiful! I loved it so much that I got one for myself! When I ordered mine just recently around the holidays with several baby personalized ornaments, I received my order in about 5 days. You can have it shipped right to their house. I think it's a very thoughtful, personal and useful gift!

Congratulations on the newest member of your family!

I don't have any ideas, but would like ideas too, my SIL is due in 4 weeks (girl), I really like he gift basket.