Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Depot?

Default Home Depot?

Can we get Home Depot for a shopping choice? A family friend is going to let me order her new appliances for her, but wants them from HD. I would love to get them through SR!!!

I second that. My husband and I are into major repairs at our house. If I could save even more money ordering online thru SR and Home Depot, I'm there!!!!
    Mom of 2 Bichons

Sunshine Rewards

I've tried a couple of times to get into their program and haven't been able to. I don't know if it is me or a general dislike of rewards programs. I'll give it another couple of weeks and try again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

home decorators collection that is listed is a division of Home Depot - no appliances but we used it since we were comfortable with the parent company!!!!
    Shirley
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I was just browsing through the shopping and noticed that they are on our shopping list now. WOOOOHOOOOO!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Gft cards included!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Gft cards included!!
    Woo hoo! So we can get paid twice! Order enough gift cards to pay for the appliance(s) and then use the gift cards to pay for them and you get paid twice!!!

Has anyone tried this? Will it work?
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if you can use the gift cards to pay off your Home Depot Charge balance?

Nevermind - I answered my own question - this might help others too, looks like you can't use it to pay for online purchases either.

What are the terms and conditions related to use of a The Home Depot Gift Card?

* You may use this Gift Card toward all in-store purchases at any The Home Depot store, EXPO Design Center, or The Home Depot Supply (SM) store.
    * This Gift Card may be applied toward the cost of merchandise, installation fees, design services and fees and deposits related to special-order items and services.
    * This Gift Card may not be applied toward Tool Rental deposits and/or purchases made outside of a store. This includes, but is not limited to, online purchases, phone sales, Depot Direct charges or any payment made at your home.
    * This Gift Card has no implied warranties and is not a credit card or debit card.
    * This Gift Card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit. It may not be used for payment on any credit or loan account.

Thanks for finding all of that info! I'm guessing it is their way of avoiding paying double. But still, most companies won't even pay commissions on the gift cards. So it will be nice for people buying gifts (for men in particular) or for people wanting to make big purchases locally.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs