Thread: Popcorn Factory Fans?

Default Popcorn Factory Fans?

If you go to their main page and click Winter Sale, they have some of their towers up to 70% off!

http://sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ThePopcornFactory/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, I ordered a tin of stuff from Popcorn Factory for my parents as a thank you for hosting us for Christmas and for shipping me all the stuff I forgot at their house Only spent around $13!

Then, I went to harry and david and got myself a tower. (Again around $13.) I love Popcorn Factory, and am so tempted by that Hickory Farms sale. But, we just got a Hickory Farms set for Christmas and let's just say I can't trust myself trying to diet with that sausage and cheese (or popcorn factory) in the kitchen calling my name! I thought if I stuck with pears that would be better...

I just wish we could order this stuff for delivery next Christmas! Ha!

Tricia, I don't see Popcorn Factory on the pull down list of merchants or in the alphabetical list of merchants. I've even tried to find it under Food and Drink category and don't see it. When I try to click on the link in the first post in this thread, it says I'm not logged in, even though I am. When I log in again, then I can't find the Popcorn Factory in the list. What am I doing wrong that it's not showing up as a merchant for me?

Sunshine Rewards

It's listed under T, for THE Popcorn Factory!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Tricia, I don't see Popcorn Factory on the pull down list of merchants or in the alphabetical list of merchants. I've even tried to find it under Food and Drink category and don't see it. When I try to click on the link in the first post in this thread, it says I'm not logged in, even though I am. When I log in again, then I can't find the Popcorn Factory in the list. What am I doing wrong that it's not showing up as a merchant for me?

Are you looking under THE Popcorn Factory? It's there for me under the "T's".
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I was looking under P. That explains it. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards