Thread: Looking for American Girl Movies?

Default Looking for American Girl Movies?

DeepDiscount.com has all of them on sale, starting at $13.59. The 3 pack of Felicity, Samanth, and Molly is about $35. They even have the new movie for Chrissa, the Doll of the Year for 2009.

http://sunshinerewards.com/shopping/DeepDiscount/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We watched the new Chrissa movie and it was FABULOUS! I really really liked the message and I was pleased with how they portrayed it. My DD8 (almost 9, yikes!) struggled with a similar "mean girl" episode earlier in the year by a girl on her travel soccer team (she ended up targeting all her teammates by the end of the outdoor season - how nice). Throughout the movie, Maddy kept turning to me and saying "Mommy that's exactly how you told me to deal with "XXXX" and it DOES work!"...I was very pleased that the movie reinforced not only my DD's emotions but mimicked her outcome. I definitely recommend it for young girls. Even my DD5 was able to relate to it on a smaller lever (trouble with a fellow kindergartener girl on the bus...sigh...) and it gave us several talking points throughout the movie - like why it's important to tell mom or dad or any grownup if someone is making you feel badly about yourself, etc, etc.

Oh, and I should also say that Deep Discounts is AWESOME to order from - we got several movies from them for XMas. Fast shipping, great prices and reliable crediting.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member