Thread: PayPal Account set-up

Default PayPal Account set-up

I'm a newbie, joining in mid-November. The message on the Earnings page says that once you're a member for 45 days and have earned at least $20, a link for PayPal will appear. I already have a PayPal account established for other purposes. How do I attach this account to SR?

for your help!!

Wink

On the main Member zone SR page, scroll down and there is a place that says Edit Your Account...on that page you should find all your info that you added when you joined SR... scroll down and you'll see Payment Method and Payment Account...that is where you put in the address you use for PayPal. Hope this helps....eek, I hope it's correct. p.s. Love your MVY name.
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 01-08-2009 at 12:55 AM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thanks. I've been looking for a couple of days now. You're sharp to notice the MVY name. May I ask how you knew that?