Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia-question about today's contest

Default Tricia-question about today's contest

Are some of these offers going to manually credit right before the end of the contest tonight? I'm thinking specifically of Backyard Makeover and $10 Instant Win. Doesn't seem like too many people have gotten credit for these two yet. Just curious....and hoping for a little more change!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think $10 Instant Win just was uploaded. I'm still waiting for backyard makeover. Not too sure on the status of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

$10 Instant Win did just get uploaded. It lags by at least a few hours and then I get the uploads.

I'm still waiting on ALL of the Backyard makeovers. Hopefully they come through tonight. If not, I'll hold it at the increased rate until we get the credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well bummer....I guess I'm not getting that one then. I guess I'll just keep holding out for Backyard Makeover. I did the Generous Genie one, but....well...you know... no love there....EVER!

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    $10 Instant Win did just get uploaded. It lags by at least a few hours and then I get the uploads.

I'm still waiting on ALL of the Backyard makeovers. Hopefully they come through tonight. If not, I'll hold it at the increased rate until we get the credits.
    That's good to hear about the Backyard makeovers, I thought it was odd that it didn't credit yet since I usually have good luck with MID.

If I did the $10 Instant Win hours ago and didn't get credit can I do it again on my home computer or is there still a chance it may credit. Generous Genie, she's just mean and spiteful.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Man I didnt get the $10 instant win either I didnt get anything today LOL just the ones last night. I couldnt even do the ebay one because it said duplicate order I guess since I did the eauction success months ago. They are marked as seperate offers and that one is marked no but they wouldnt let me do it. Oh well. No big deal. Maybe some will come through tonight and tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Don't feel to bad Janet I only got 4 of the offers to credit. That is what I get for doing offers when they are first put up!
    Happened last time too!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

It's kind of like 6 in one, half dozen in the other. If you do an offer as soon as it comes out, you are better off than the people who wait and the offer gets pulled (which often happens on the good ones). Then again, if you do it and it gets increased later, you're like "hey! no fair!" LOL. Just one more twist and turn to the world of rewards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

But I dont Like As The Rewards Turn!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    But I dont Like As The Rewards Turn!
    HAAAAA!!!!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs