Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats a Party Without Games, so.....

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I have so many great SR memories that there is no way I could ever narrow it down to one. So I will say as a whole Sunshine Rewards is my best and greatest memory.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

The one (and most likely ONLY!) time I made it to number 2 on the big board
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I have 2 favorite memories.

One was when I met the SR New England Gang and Cindy and Angie at the SR Boston Meet. To finally get to meet the people you chat with everyday and to put a face to a name was just amazing.

The second Memories was when Jen in Michigan (Magical JenK) sent Lisa in Texas (Blessing and Miracle) some snow!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

My best memory is all the love that is demonstrated here. If you are down, people jump in to give you support, if you have something to celebrate, they are right there with you. And, best of all, there is so much tolerance on this board. Everyone assumes the best of each other and they don't immediately take offense by something that is said. The catfights, found on many other boards, just don't exist here. Before things get out of hand, someone steps in and reminds us that we are hear to be supportive friends and the written word doesn't always come across as well as the spoken word. And, then, amazingly, everyone agrees.

I agree with everyone, there are so many to choose from. But the one that really sticks out in my mind for me happened shortly after I joined the forum. I was having a hard time b/c we had just moved and then DH lost his job a month later. Bryan (bs4free) and I went into the chat room and "talked" until 2 or 3 or maybe 4 about the silliest things. I didn't realize it at the time, but he made me forget about my troubles for a short time and laugh. It was that moment that I realized that I had lucked upon a very special place with a lot of very special people!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

There are so many great memories....

I think it was the first time I took a chance and reach out to Cate for some help. She was so kind and helpful to me...me the pain.

That is when I realized this community was great and I really wanted to be a part of it. I love how everyone pulls together and helps...encourages ...just listens....you all are amazing and caring!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I was going to say that it was when I finally got up to $20, thanks to a Blockbuster trouble ticket, and after that things just took off.

But then I remembered...this was the *only* safe place I could think of to share my concerns about DS. He had attacked me horribly, and I was scared out of my mind to think of what the problem was. I later figured out that it was "only" an extreme sensitivity to corn syrup (and anything with those two words in the name), but at the time I was terrified, and felt safe here. Not anywhere else, not even on mothering.

So...not a truly happy memory, but it's nice to feel safe.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think it would be when I received my first $100 Disney gift card and thinking someone needs to pinch me cause this is free money!!!!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Getting to know the Sunshine football ladies.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

This is a tough one. I could say that it was when I cashed out in August '08 for my Disney and Landry gift cards. I could not have ever in my life imagined that I could earn $375 in 4 months to spend on my WDW vacation. Now of course that would not have been possible if I had not discovered and signed up with SR in April '08. So maybe April '08 is the best date because not only did I earn the gift cards, but I earned something better, a wonderful and supportive group of people of which to become a part.
    Barb