Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats a Party Without Games, so.....

Default Whats a Party Without Games, so.....

For the next hr, post in this thread you favorite or best memory of Sunshine Rewards and you will be eligible to win

A $50.00 Chinese Laundry Gift Card.

YYAAAAAAA

This thread will be open till 10:30.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Mine would be when the SunshineUncle passed away in August, and I'd find my PM box overflowing with people who wanted to send something to SC and SG. That's the proof of how good the SunshineRewards family is, in my book.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My best memory of Sunshine rewards was the very first scavenger hunt on the site. It was new and so much fun. I could hardly wait for the clues to come out. Wish we could do more of them.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, there are quite a few but one I'll remember for a long time is learning about Shemar's vacation pictures!

With all seriousness, I'm happy to have found a site to make fun money for Disney with lots of good hearted people. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

There was a site questioning the credibility of Sunshine Rewards and our members banned together and stood behind Tricia and SR! It really felt like a team effort and showed what a great site Tricia has built!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default SR Member Cruise

I have a lot of SR memories, but my absolute best was walking into the port for the cruise and Traci screamed, "Shelly" and gave me a big hug like she'd known me her whole life. We were instant friends!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hmm there are many but I guess it would have to be how the SR gang pulls together for one another. Not one member that i'm aware of batted an eye when talk came about for getting money together to get Tricia a Birthday present or Sunni an "encouragment" gift. These are the memories that keep me coming back to SR everyday.
    Sunshine Rewards

My best memory of SR was when I reached $20 (I know, seems so small!). I remember thinking I would never earn enough to cash out and then I started trying surveys, shopping, etc. and saw that I could earn some money for doing just a little!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Mine HAS to be the cruise. Decided to go at the last minute and I missed my family every second of the trip...BUT everybody was so friendly and made me feel a lot better (or was that the wine and martini tasting?!?). I have made some amazing friends on here!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

When I learned that I can earn more than just 0.02 aday here.