Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats a Party Without Games, so.....

I also have a ton of favorite things...

mine would be learning about sunshine rewards and getting all my gift cards and taking them to disney world and see the looks on people faces when i told them that is part of my trip was free because of sunshine rewards and how many people i gave the website to

My best memory is clicking on the button to cash out for the first time, and feeling so happy and excited that I've found the best place in the world to help me make my dream come true of a big family trip to Disney.
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory was the SR Cruise contest. I tried really hard shopping and doing surveys and having fun along the way. I was so sure I was going to win I couldn't wait for the day to come when the announcement was made. Unfortunately I didn't win- but sure had fun trying.
    Robin

It's hard pick just one but I say entering the supermember lounge for the first time. Or maybe the anticipation of entering for the first time. Wondering what it was like. Thanks SR!!
    Sunshine Rewards

The best memories is knowing that the forum of members are the nicest and generous bunch of people that I know. I'm very proud to be a part of this community!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Mine is when I received my first cash out to use at Disney and I knew that Sunshine Rewards was the only site for me

I think mine would be when Tricia said SR should be a fun money site, not a job. That encouraged me to think of things to use my rewards on I wouldn't normally consider in my current circumstances.

Close second would be when I got that first Aisle 7 $10 GC in the mail!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Seeing my kids in the goofy sombreros at Epcot- I NEVER would have bought those without free gift cards from Sunshine!

Sunshine RewardsRobin

I would have to say, when I shared my illness with you guys and everyone encouraged, prayed and rallied behind me. That was quiet surprising and awesome.
    Sunshine Rewards

The very first Secret Pal exchange-getting Magical Jen for my Secret Pal and being delighted-I had been a lurker on the form for a long time and had always enjoyed her posts and then wow got to be a Secret Pal to her. It was like meeting up with a family member.