Thread: Blinds.com

Default Blinds.com

Anyone done this one? we have to order blinds for our new house and I will probably spend quite a chunk 'o cash, so I want a company that is really good. Depending if we go with shutters or blinds, I could potentially get a lot o' money with SR if I go with them- thanks for any 4-1-1.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Anyone done this one? we have to order blinds for our new house and I will probably spend quite a chunk 'o cash, so I want a company that is really good. Depending if we go with shutters or blinds, I could potentially get a lot o' money with SR if I go with them- thanks for any 4-1-1.
    Whoever you go with, let me know so that I can see what the best coupon I can get for them is. We tend to get a lot of coupons for those kind of sites but because we don't have a lot of traffic for them, I don't take the time to list them all. But if someone wants to make a big purchase, I can go in and see what the best coupon I can get is.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cool- thanks tricia, I will let you know. I love the shutters, but they're about $250 a window....however my MIL is paying for them, and she loves the shutters. I am thinking, hmmmm....a $3,000 order for blinds, and I get 5% back with SR? no brainer there!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I priced out JCPenney's to blinds.com and they are at least 1/2 cheaper. I on't know the quality of the blinds though. JCPenney has really gotten ridiculous, even with 60% off blinds.com was a lot less.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I will need to know also because I have been pricing out both of the blinds sites here lately. I am ordering at least 6 sets of wooden blinds and I certainly want to get rewards for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Now you all have me eyeing my old blinds and thinking seriously about replacing them with the faux wood ones I want. Hmmm...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tricia,

Did you ever find out if you any coupons for Blinds.com that are better than the 10 off of 150 purchase one that is listed? I need to make a purchase this week and it is going to be between 200 and 300 dollars. It would be great if there were a better coupon I could order more for a similar price I know I can't walk away with savings I have to find a way to get more for my money pluse I can get rewards too. I love this!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

It looks like they extended the $10 off of $150 deal, which also included $20 off of $350. They are running it through the end of July, so that may be as good as it gets for awhile. I added both of them to the coupon page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs