Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRTHDAY CRAZY CREDITS! Chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Is the Aisle 7 offer the one you guys have been sending in to get $10 ??

Yes, all of the Aisle 7 and MID freebie offers will send you an email with a redemption certificate.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, April - hope DS feels better soon. And grab your milk and bread when you're out to get ready for tomorrow.

I got 4 of the offers - eversave didn't credit for me and the children's clothing one locked up when I was looking at the offers so no credit for that one either. I wish I knew why my IE keeps locking up when doing certain offers. Weird.

I have to wait until later tonight to try the OTX and crossing my fingers. I've tried the old ones and either have already received credit or they are sitting i my pending offers.

Just happy that over $2 in crazy credits have posted for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

For the Microsoft tools offer, do you have to download the free trial to get the credit?
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 01-09-2009 at 12:57 PM.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am 7 for 9 so far. The Cheerios, Special K one didn't work for me unless it takes longer and the Laptop one didn't credit.
    Last edited by missymouse; 01-09-2009 at 02:58 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    This round has been great for me! I have received credit for 7 of the 8 that I tried!!

April- hope DS is feeling much better soon!! We're just coming off of a sick household and it was no fun at all!!
    Thank you, usually the girls are the one who get sick, hopefully it stays with just him and not the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Ohh...I hope your DS is feeling better soon!!
    He's actually taking a nap now, something he hasn't done for oh about 4 yrs now since the last time he ran a high fever. He was quite upset this morning, MOM I haven't missed any school yet bc of being sick. I had to remind him that he did miss a day in Kindergarten with the stomach bug. He said that didn't count! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Oh, April - hope DS feels better soon. And grab your milk and bread when you're out to get ready for tomorrow.
    Yeah thankfully I went to the store yesterday although I think I may need more milk, I'll have DH stop on the way home. It CRACKS me up to no end how some people think it's the end of the world/their going to starve bc we get 6 inches of snow!
    Since DS is sick he won't be going to hockey practice tonight but he is bent out of shape about tomorrow's game. Normally we have 8 am games, tomorrow is 315 in West Chester. I told him we'll see how he is in the morning, but if it gets to bad they may cancel the game. (Although canceling hockey games is like pulling teeth, it just doesn't happen easily!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post

I got 4 of the offers - eversave didn't credit for me and the children's clothing one locked up when I was looking at the offers so no credit for that one either. I wish I knew why my IE keeps locking up when doing certain offers. Weird.

I have to wait until later tonight to try the OTX and crossing my fingers. I've tried the old ones and either have already received credit or they are sitting i my pending offers.

Just happy that over $2 in crazy credits have posted for me.
    The children's clothing lock up on me too!

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The children's clothing lock up on me too!
    Oh I think that's the one I just finished. I'm waiting for 2pm to see if it credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well it looks like so far I'm 5/7 the children's clothing one didn't credit either.
    Still awesome though! I'm at 3.15 right now. I'm really considering the bendaroo's bc the kids want them so bad and I figure it would be a nice Valentine's present for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    For the Microsoft tools offer, do you have to download the free trial to get the credit?
    no, I didn't even see just where I had to sign up for anything, so I closed it out - didn't expect credit, but got it!
    I've had an awesome time w/ crazy credits this time!! 8/9 so far, and am gonna do the OTX later. It's fun to see all those new credits in my account!! Thanks!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Don't see anything on Microsoft either...not sure if I will get anything.
    Sunshine Rewards