Thread: why am I not getting credits?

Default why am I not getting credits?

I have been using the auto credit thread. and ony 1 out 3 offers I try gets credited? I have new e mail address. I check and only some times I get the conformation. Also I look in spam to. I clean the cookies each morning. Also I am having a hard time getting into surveys.
    Big Bucks No whammys!

With the surveys, check out the January Daily Survey thread in Technical Issues to see that the pickings have been slim recently.

With offers, be sure to clear cookies before each one (one doesn't always have to do this, when offers come from different places, but I'm no expert on the different places so I clear them before I do offers pretty much no matter what, as long as I don't have anything else that needs the cookies). Also be sure your system is set to accept cookies from everyone (3rd party sites is something close to the actual wording).

Before each offer, clear your inbox of any new, unneeded, emails, spam too. That way new ones stand out clearly. I check for emails for about an hour (or up to about 7 minutes after the hour if it's a quick crediting one) b/c sometimes they aren't sent immediately, I have found.

Lastly, 1/3 isn't that awful, for me at least. Frustrating to be sure, but I certainly don't get every one I try for. And the higher the credit for it, I've noticed the bigger chance I might NOT get the credit.

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

There is a sticky under Offers and Contests that really helps explain about the best way to do offers.
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=16

I usually only do one or two offers each day but I make sure they are from different places. I don't always get credit, there are some offer types I have a hard time getting to credit. Also try the manual credits thread, you might have to wait a little while, but I have found that most do credit.

I haven't been getting many surveys this month either, I just keep trying several times each day. Don't forget about OTX surveys too!

I try to set a small goal for myself ($1.11 each day to reach SM), it does add up.
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 01-09-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thanks
    Big Bucks No whammys!

If you do an offer, then clear cookies in preparation for doing another offer, does that effect the crediting of the first offer at all? Or do you wait a bit after the first offer to clear cookies for the second offer? I hope that makes sense. I think I just confused myself!

yeah
    Big Bucks No whammys!

I did several offers yesterday for different companies and didn't get any credit for any of them even though I get the confirmation emails. I'm not sure what is happening with mine, but I sure would like to get credit for atleast some of them.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you aren't getting credit for any of them then you have an issue with your system that is blocking the cookies or deleting them too soon. You should get credit for at least some of them. Check your settings and be sure that they are set as low as you are comfortable setting them. Make sure you are allowing 3rd party cookies. Clean your system of all cookies. Try running only IE when doing offers and wait for them to credit. I found that if I run other programs at the same time I have crediting issues. Hopefully one of these will help with your issue. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Here's what I do (not guaranteed to work 100%, some days better than others):

1. clean out email
    2. clear cookies
    3. turn off firewall
    4. set cookie setting to "accept all"
    5. sign into SR and do offer
    6. turn firewall back on
    7. turn cookie setting back to normal

I try to start offers at quarter after the hour, since they take me 30 minutes or so to complete (I am on dial up) and that way I can move the offer into pending before the "top of the hour", when offers usually credit.