Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2Cents credits

Default 2Cents credits

I completed 2cents before 2pm today, and no credit yet. Does anyone know if there is a issue today with SM and OTX crediting. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I did both the SM and OTX surveys back to back a couple of hours ago and I didn't get credit for either one yet? Strange, I wonder if they switched to crediting daily like the DS does?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

There was an issue with these the other day. Tricia said it might be a few days before things were creditting houly again.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=20835

I did do an OTX and completed it just after 11 this morning and received credit. I'm thinking maybe it's just backed up again.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    There was an issue with these the other day. Tricia said it might be a few days before things were creditting houly again.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=20835

I did do an OTX and completed it just after 11 this morning and received credit. I'm thinking maybe it's just backed up again.
    thanks for the link...I wasn't on the forum at all last night and missed all this information.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed 2cents before 2pm today, and no credit yet. Does anyone know if there is a issue today with SM and OTX crediting. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner
    Both my SM and OTX surveys just credited, on the top of the second hour!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats to you for getting your otx and sm survey credits. i can't get a sm survey today to save my life and i have been trying since 9:30 this morning. tell me what your secret is and maybe you can pass it along to me so that i can get one too.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default c

Thanks for all your reply, I am still waiting for my SM, but I am do the OTX and know that it should credit, later on. It is good to know where to come to get answers.

Jtowner

I was at the end of a SM survey for a movie preview.
    It shut down and said "sorry" this survey is shutting down.
    Never saw that message before.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i have been trying all day to get my sm survey and i keep getting the same 1 option that i don't qualify for and when i check none of the above i get the sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow page. what is up with that? you would think after countless hours they would add at least 1 new survey i could possibly take. someone sprinkle some survey pixie dust on my 2 cents so that i can get my sm survey done. HELP.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have been trying all day to get my sm survey and i keep getting the same 1 option that i don't qualify for and when i check none of the above i get the sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow page. what is up with that? you would think after countless hours they would add at least 1 new survey i could possibly take. someone sprinkle some survey pixie dust on my 2 cents so that i can get my sm survey done. HELP.
    I hope I'm not out of line by saying this, but could we all PLEASE quit complaining about surveys today!? It's been established that Greenfield has issues, and that Tricia, Cindy, and Angie are out of town and can't do anything about it (if they even could!). And if I'm not mistaken, GF is probably at affiliate summit as well so they may not even be adding any new surveys.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it seems like every single post I read is complaining about not getting surveys, not getting credits for surveys, or the like.