Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2Cents credits

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I hope I'm not out of line by saying this, but could we all PLEASE quit complaining about surveys today!? It's been established that Greenfield has issues, and that Tricia, Cindy, and Angie are out of town and can't do anything about it (if they even could!). And if I'm not mistaken, GF is probably at affiliate summit as well so they may not even be adding any new surveys.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it seems like every single post I read is complaining about not getting surveys, not getting credits for surveys, or the like.

Thanks for the reminder, Shelly.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope I'm not out of line by saying this, but could we all PLEASE quit complaining about surveys today!? It's been established that Greenfield has issues, and that Tricia, Cindy, and Angie are out of town and can't do anything about it (if they even could!). And if I'm not mistaken, GF is probably at affiliate summit as well so they may not even be adding any new surveys.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it seems like every single post I read is complaining about not getting surveys, not getting credits for surveys, or the like.

I don't think you are out of line Shelley. We all need to be reminded once in a while. Thanks!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I don't think your out of line either, that's how it was on Saturday when the SR ladies were in transit, every thread I read was basically the same. It does start to get aggravating AND as stated by SR, mods and OP's before, GF DOES read our forum. The more we complain they may decide it's just not worth it and pull it from SR, and we would all be lost if that would happen.
    Last edited by askomsky; 01-12-2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: wow, what a run on sentence....
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Thank you Shelly!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

just did a sm survey on movies and instead of getting the congrats screen this is what i got:
    Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

just thought i would let everyone know that my 2 cents seems to be having problems this morning.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Not out of line AT ALL...I agree with you 110%.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    It does start to get aggravating AND as stated by SR, mods and OP's before, GF DOES read our forum. The more we complain they may decide it's just not worth it and pull it from SR, and we would all be lost if that would happen.
    Yes, they do read the forum and I know I'll be furious and disappointed if we lose our 3 daily survey opportunities because of the constant complaining. The reality is, the economy is tough and I'm guessing that companies will be dialing back their spending, which COULD impact the number of surveys available to all of us. For the folks that are struggling to get their 3 surveys a day, might I suggest taking a break and letting some survey time pass? In the past, when I'm getting few (or no) survey options, I take time off and typically come back a few weeks later to more options.

I feel like a broken record.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Thanks those of you who reminded others about the complaining. I understand the frustration but any threads that complain about issues we have no control over will be closed. It would be so much easier if we could just keep survey talk to the survey threads and then only discuss technical issues that can be reported to GF. We can't report issues with getting surveys or crediting problems. Thanks and this thread is closed.
    Sunshine Rewards