Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial SR Meet at WDW - Official List!

Yes, Bonnet Creek is really close to SSR- we always pass it going to our resort!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    Feel the same way Pam! Don't want to miss out on any of the action! But big Sis and I will probably be staying at BonnetCreek which I think is fairly close to SSR. Maybe we'll hear the laughter from there! I'd much rather stay onsite, but I'd be crazy to pass up the free room, right?!?!
    OMGosh yes!! Free room...how can you pass that up? You're just going to be there to sleep anyway!! I just hope your Big Sis listens to you & your Disney knowledge unlike your last trip w/what'shisname!

Can't wait to meet everyone in person!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I just hope your Big Sis listens to you & your Disney knowledge unlike your last trip w/what's his name!

too funny! (sorry Liz!)
    I'll be far from the Treehouses/SSR also....but it's closer to F&W for me!!
    Probably going to extend my trip to 10 days (Yikes!) I have a training seminar on the 30th & 31st at the Contemp...no use flying back to Massachusetts and back down again!! Now to figure out where I'm staying 10/26-10/30 (I get a room on 10/30 at the Contemporary!!) Hey Hedy..talk about Decisions!!

I can not wait to meet everyone also!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    OMGosh yes!! Free room...how can you pass that up? You're just going to be there to sleep anyway!! I just hope your Big Sis listens to you & your Disney knowledge unlike your last trip w/what'shisname!

Who's gonna be sleeping?? I don't think I'll have a problem with the sis, she loves Disney too! (But apparently not as much as me, b/c I would have bought ONSITE)

Can't wait to meet everyone! I just know we are going to have a blast!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Well....I will have my camera in hand. Since I am not a drinker (and maybe the official driver of a few! LOL), I can snap away at you all! I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone! I have only met Jen and Janet - and that was VERY briefly. It will be nice to actually do LOTS of talking and enjoying each others company without feeling so rushed!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Well....I will have my camera in hand. Since I am not a drinker (and maybe the official driver of a few! LOL), I can snap away at you all! I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone! I have only met Jen and Janet - and that was VERY briefly. It will be nice to actually do LOTS of talking and enjoying each others company without feeling so rushed!
    Ang...you may have the camera but those pictures will only be seen with permission of the involved parties!! Notice you didn't see many cruise pics...what happens at Disney stays at Disney!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Ang...you may have the camera but those pictures will only be seen with permission of the involved parties!! Notice you didn't see many cruise pics...what happens at Disney stays at Disney!!
    Yeah!! Signed waivers!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

I will be typing up and printing out those waivers..........
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I will be typing up and printing out those waivers..........
    Be sure to print plenty, we may need them!! Better yet, I'm the Xerox girl, I can make copies and laminate them!!
    Liz

You guys are funny! At least I can look at them for my own enjoyment! LOL And I agree! What happens in Disney stays in Disney....well....unless I meet a cute guy.....Do I HAVE to leave him in Disney?????
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards