Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD is closing

Default CD is closing

I just was reading my e-mail and saw that CD is closing. I signed up there but never did anything through that site. But still it is sad to see it happen.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, I think she has another full time job, and believe me, to run one of these sites properly, it takes more than full time. With all the new restrictions and fraud going on, you really have to scrutinize everything you put out there and even the members. The advertisers are cracking down so hard that that in itself is a full time job.Tricia and I met her at the Summit and shes a very nice young lady...she;ll do well in her next endeavor, and I know we wish her luck.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm REALLY surprised at this one. Although, the advertisers are starting to crack down on ALL shiftcode sites. And in general it is getting harder to keep a handle on things.

Just to reassure everyone, we are doing just fine. In fact, if SG's company does close soon, he will likely just start working at SR fulltime because we can use the extra hands. Our membership numbers are still growing about 5% a month and our overall revenue numbers are staying stable (down a little from the summer slumps). So no mass cashouts everyone, okay? LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is really sad to hear about Kira. I was hoping she would make it but I can completely understand her decision.

As for SR, that is great news! I'm sure it is a tough decision to put all your family's eggs in one (SR) basket but you know we will support you
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

wow, that is sad and I'm sure it was a hard decision. I had tried CD and it just didn't work for me, but it was a nice site and a lot of people did well over there and really enjoyed it (and the little ducks everywhere were adorable!)

I wish her the best as well - I'm sure that she'll do well in whatever else she decides to pursue.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Sorry to here that CD is going away, (have no idea what it is), but running a great rewards site must take lots and lots of time, I am however very happy and glad to here SR is growing and stable Kinda at the same time! That is Good News! BTW SGirl I dont think were all planning on rushing the SR bank anytime soon.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

You kinda knew that she was going to close. Like she said in her e-mail, people aren't making the big money like they were and then that just costs her more money. It is too bad because so many people made some great money there, I am sad to see it go, but we will move on...and always have SR to rely on!!

Should be interesting to see how the other GPT site do. Makes you nervous, I have gotten to like those gift cards!

I'm sad to see CD closing. She ran a nice program. I totally understand why she's doing it though and wish her the best of luck!
    Debbie

I'm sad to see it go..I was hoping she would pull through all this mess. I liked her site a lot but I could tell things were going slow for her.

I wish her the best of luck!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

That's too bad. She seemed nice although I never used her site.

Tricia your comment about mass cashouts had me flashing on the scene in Mary Poppins where they cause a run on the bank over their tuppence.
    We won't do that to you!
    Sunshine Rewards