Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD is closing

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think the only cashout run you should be expecting from us will be that next disney cashout promo. I know I'm saving up again for at least another $100
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    That's too bad. She seemed nice although I never used her site.

Tricia your comment about mass cashouts had me flashing on the scene in Mary Poppins where they cause a run on the bank over their tuppence.
    We won't do that to you!

I was thinking of the scene from It’s a Wonderful Life (1946).
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Tricia your comment about mass cashouts had me flashing on the scene in Mary Poppins where they cause a run on the bank over their tuppence.
    We won't do that to you!
    That is my DD5 favorite movie. We might do that to her if she does another Disney cash out.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Sorry but I have to make a fairly sizebale cashout before that WDW trip - only 44 days to go
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I was thinking of the scene from It’s a Wonderful Life (1946).
    I thought of that too. Even though I hate that movie more than any other movie (except for Dungeons and Dragons, but even that might have a cultish sort of amusing quality to it).
    Sunshine Rewards

Well when i was taking a History of banking and money couse in college we spent a few days going over this topic of runs on banks and all the problems and we got to watch that clip so that why i knew about, I have not actualy seen the whole movie, mabey i should.

I have no idea how long its been since i have seen marry poppins either, I dvred it a few months ago and just have not watched it mabey tonight after monk and psyc if BB8 feeds are not any good.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Default totally off topic, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Well when i was taking a History of banking and money couse in college we spent a few days going over this topic of runs on banks and all the problems and we got to watch that clip so that why i knew about, I have not actualy seen the whole movie, mabey i should.
    Sounds like an interesting course!

Most everyone in the universe loves it...I personally see the main character as abusive towards his family, and it's hard for me to watch to the end for the redemption of his character, b/c I just don't care. (though I have seen it many, MANY times)
    Sunshine Rewards