Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sitting in the parking lot again

I know what all of you are going through with realtors and buyers and such. when we sold our house 3 years ago it was just crazy. We had a huge old house that had 5 doors leading to the outside. we had moved out of the house so it was vacant when it was showed. I went by the house just to check on things when i found 3 doors unlocked and a fourth door hanging wide open. this was in FEBRUARY with snow on the ground!!!! Our agent got an earful from me. we moved at just the right time. the neighbor beside us painted their house ORANGE!!!! a neighbor directly across from us painted their front porch neon green. the neighbor behind us quit mowing his yard and starting dumping his trash in the back of a broken down pickup. it was a great house. just in the wrong neighborhood.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll never forget when we were trying to sell our house by ourselves. We had a couple come to look at it who seemed extremely interested. We were just about to start talking "turkey" so to speak, and one of our cats came darting out and ran in front of the wife. He's a black cat and I guess she was very superstitious because they flew out of there like a bat out of hell!

Having to be ready at a moment's notice with children is never easy. Ten minutes is a bit ridiculous. I hope you find a buyer soon. I hate dealing with any part of the buying/selling process. It is a real pain.

Hopefully this is THE one.
    Last edited by Anna; 08-11-2007 at 02:59 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry I was laughing so hard at the grass being higher then the fence post .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    Sorry I was laughing so hard at the grass being higher then the fence post .

Wow I though we let our grass grow alittle too long at times, but have never let it grow that tall that it could be higher then the fence post!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I have to laugh at all the talk about the new owners not taking care of the place!We just moved (in fact this is the first time ive been online since 8/2) and i got a summons in the mail today at my new house for my old one!Seems the new owners havent mowed the yard and that town is REALLY picky about that.They havent updated their records yet and we closed on the house on 7/23!!!! So we got the summons with a court date!
    Monday they will be getting an earful from me.
    BTW its nice to be back!What have i missed?
    Sherrie
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

SunshineGirl - have you tried the "burying a St Joseph statue" technique for a quick sale?

Quote Originally Posted by SusieG View Post
    SunshineGirl - have you tried the "burying a St Joseph statue" technique for a quick sale?

OK what is that?
    -NOn DisBoards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post

Oh, You learn something new every day, Thanks!
    -NOn DisBoards