Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sitting in the parking lot again

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Good luck with your showing. I hate short notices, too. Once, we were just about to sit down to dinner...fish...when we got the call. I never cooked fish, again, until house was sold. LOL House stunk and we were hungry.

Did the people who viewed the house that night buy the Fishy House?
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Did the people who viewed the house that night buy the Fishy House?
    I can't remember. Doubt it, unless they really liked fish. With that house, I kept having offers fall thru. Couldn't get financing, etc. Thought I would never get it sold.

Good luck with your showing. I hate short notices, too. Once, we were just about to sit down to dinner...fish...when we got the call. I never cooked fish, again, until house was sold. LOL House stunk and we were hungry.
    Oh, that's funny.....a seller's worst nightmare!

I can't remember. Doubt it, unless they really liked fish. With that house, I kept having offers fall thru. Couldn't get financing, etc. Thought I would never get it sold.
    Sorry that kept happening to you. When my parents were house hunting they bought the second house they viewed and that house was to be offical listed the next morning! That was a fast sell! a little too fast, because it then took almost 60 days to close because the former owner was not ready to move out that FAST!

So some just Sell fast others take some time, But I know that SunshineGrill will get a buyer very soon, so she will have more time for SR!, and bring that stress level down.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

What a pain! Hope it sells soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Wow, only 10 minutes of notice. I don't think I would have been able to do that when our house was up for sale esp with the 2 kids. It is sooo hard to keep the house "picked up" with two small kids. They just don't seem to understand that there toys have to stay in containers. LOL Good Luck and I hope this is the one.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Awww - that's cruddy. When DH was forced to relocate, it took us 6 months to sell our house. That was 6 months that we were making payments on two places. I hope you find a buyer very soon.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Sorry that kept happening to you. When my parents were house hunting they bought the second house they viewed and that house was to be offical listed the next morning! That was a fast sell! a little too fast, because it then took almost 60 days to close because the former owner was not ready to move out that FAST!

So some just Sell fast others take some time, But I know that SunshineGrill will get a buyer very soon, so she will have more time for SR!, and bring that stress level down.
    SunshineGrill??? Which member of the family is THAT???

Sorry...I couldn't resist that one Bryan!

10 minutes notice and they are now an hour late!!! I was just about to pull back into our driveway when I saw them pull in. So I've been in the car almost 70 minutes now. ARGH!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    10 minutes notice and they are now an hour late!!! I was just about to pull back into our driveway when I saw them pull in. So I've been in the car almost 70 minutes now. ARGH!!!
    How rude. After all that they better buy the house!
    Sunshine Rewards