Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sitting in the parking lot again

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    10 minutes notice and they are now an hour late!!! I was just about to pull back into our driveway when I saw them pull in. So I've been in the car almost 70 minutes now. ARGH!!!
    Makes you want to tell them the price of the house just went up for them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

How frustrating!!!

I hope you get it sold soon! When is the new one supposed to be done?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

10 minutes notice and they are now an hour late!!! I was just about to pull back into our driveway when I saw them pull in. So I've been in the car almost 70 minutes now. ARGH!!!
    Ooh! I'd be steamed!

That's inexcusable!! I can't even imagine how frustrated you are!

This is even better. I don't think that the agent showed up to show it. I saw a guy pull in and sit in the driveway for about 10 minutes. As I pulled out of my spot from down the street, he started to pull out and drove around the neighborhood. I think he was here to meet the agent and the agent didn't show!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Im sorry That is very frustrating. Hang in there! It will be over soon and then you get to move! Good Luck

This is even better. I don't think that the agent showed up to show it. I saw a guy pull in and sit in the driveway for about 10 minutes. As I pulled out of my spot from down the street, he started to pull out and drove around the neighborhood. I think he was here to meet the agent and the agent didn't show!!!
    WOW a only 10 minutes notice, then they show up 70 Minute late while you wait in the car, and for desert no AGENT!

Insert FlashChat Punching Smiley HERE

Well I do hope the rest of your day goes much much better!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

That sucks big time. Hows the doodle?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I am here to give you a little hope Tricia-

we had the RUDEST agent and couple looking at our house- first they didn't show up or give me a call to let me know they weren't coming, so I got out of the house with the kids for nothing. Then the next time they scheduled to come, my neighbor told me they trotted their THREE DOGS thru my house! I was ready to tell my agent to rip her a new one, when they called to see the house a THIRD time. And get this - the agent forgot her lock box key, so we had to go BACK to the house to open the darn door for them.

Guess who ended up buying our house!

So, sometimes you just never know....maybe this person will be the one who ends up buying your house. I hope so! I know how stressful it is!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

oh that would just FLOOR me! The agent would be getting quite a phone call from me that is unprofessional and irresponsible - on top of the insufficient notice! What a mess!

I really hope that you get someone to bite soon - we're all pulling for you!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!