Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sitting in the parking lot again

Daisy and I came home. I wanted to get the surveys updated. So I gave up on them. Now we have to go get the girls. I'm just waiting for them to call and give us a NEW time that they want to see the house now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

That is completely unnacceptable!! I would have a good talk with your agent! In the day of cell phones, if someone is late a call is a common courtesy. Personally if these people ask to see the house again or put in a bid, I would refuse. They are going to be the buyer that will give you problems.

Someone better will come along. Happy thoughts
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    That sucks big time. Hows the doodle?
    Whats a doodle?

I would get that agent on the phone.....and i wouldn't say nice things to him/her.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Daisy and I came home.
    nevermind....I assume Daisy is the doodle. ...she must be SunshineDog.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    nevermind....I assume Daisy is the doodle. ...she must be SunshineDog.
    SunshineDog. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    That is completely unnacceptable!! I would have a good talk with your agent! In the day of cell phones, if someone is late a call is a common courtesy. Personally if these people ask to see the house again or put in a bid, I would refuse. They are going to be the buyer that will give you problems.

Someone better will come along. Happy thoughts
    I agree with your statement. We had a buyer that was just unreasonable on everything and in the end - 3 days before closing - they decided that they really didn't want to buy our house and move. They were going to remodel their house. They were a cash deal so we thought everything would go good - they had the $$$$. The couple that bought our house are financed to the hilt but they wanted a house and yard. Now if they would only mow the yard. I have to pass my old house on the way to my cousins house.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Now if they would only mow the yard. I have to pass my old house on the way to my cousins house.
    I know what you mean....I just CRINGE when I pass our old house. It rarely gets mowed. I'm glad our little old lady neighbor passed away shortly after we moved....she'd be having fits!!! She's probably rolling in her grave! Her yard was immaculate and the people who bought her house don't keep it up either. Very sad! I know I'd cry if I saw the inside of our old house! It was a very old house but we re-did almost every room ourselves and put a lot of hard work and love into it.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I know what you mean....I just CRINGE when I pass our old house. It rarely gets mowed. I'm glad our little old lady neighbor passed away shortly after we moved....she'd be having fits!!! She's probably rolling in her grave! Her yard was immaculate and the people who bought her house don't keep it up either. Very sad! I know I'd cry if I saw the inside of our old house! It was a very old house but we re-did almost every room ourselves and put a lot of hard work and love into it.
    I went by our old house a couple weeks ago. Yikes. We have only been gone 3 months and it already looks bad. Granted, the neighbors don't help the situation cause 2 out of the 4 of them are total white trash slobs, but they had their car parked on the grass (the sod we spent so much money on in February), my roses looked half dead and sad....it just looked shabby. Oh well....it's not mine anymore, so no complaining.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I laugh cause we brough at the feb and we have been SOOOOOO busy riping down wall paper , painting ,putting in floors , new fans , we light fixtures and such . But the yard has gone by the waste side . I pray our peoplearn't comming back thinking how we don't do anything ....LOL I swear though sometimes you get so caught up on the inside you let the outside go .

BTW sunshine girl did they ever come to look at the house ?
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I understand that there is things that need done on the inside. I know for a fact that they are working on painting the whole house. I had every room painted an off white / beige color because I knew that we would be selling it. I didn't want to have any wild/bright colors that would drive someone away. What I don't understand is why they just don't mow the yard. The last time I went by the grass was taller than the walk way lights. I had a really nice flower garder near the upper portion of our yard and the weeds are taller than the fence posts. They are a younger couple that has rented all of their lives and I don't think they knew what they were getting into. They wanted a big yard out in the country. When I went over to pick up some mail, the new owners asked me how long it took for us to mow the yard. He was amazed that it took 2 hours on the tractor to get the yard mowed. I look for our old house to go back on the market real soon.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards