Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Baskets

Default Gift Baskets

I think I want to order a surprise basket for our upcoming WDW trip. I see I basically have 3 choices: Peggy's Sweets and More (but she can't actualy include sweets in the basket anymore right? ),Memories by Betsy, or the Disney Florist. Are there any big differences? Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I used Memories by Betsy in June and it was great. At the time, I did a little research and it was also going to be the cheapest option for me too. I was so satisified that I'll be using it again in December for our trip. Very personal. Great with recommendations. Got the personalized Guest of Honor badges and birthday button for it....I was really impressed.

I haven't used the others so I can't compare, but I can tell you that Memories by Betsy gets stellar reviews from me.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I used memories by betsy to make a basket to surprise my parents with when we arrive in september - a small thank you for taking me along on their trip. Betsy was WONDERFUL! So easy to work with, very responsive, had some great ideas. I got to personalize the card with a poem I wrote and what character I wanted it to be "from" she worked with me through the whole thing and then emailed me a pic of the basket as soon as it was done. I can't recommend her enough!

I'm hoping that the rents don't stumble on this, I know my mom won't but I hope my dad won't - he's the bigger risk, he loves his internet!

here's the pic, I'm very excited about it - it should hopefully be waiting for us upon check in!

there are mickey etched wine glasses (they have the champagne glasses from the restaurant they were engaged at - this trip is celebrating their 26th anniversary, so I was attempting to work on a theme)
    a minnie mouse dressed as Tink (my mom's fave)
    a toy monorail for my dad
    2 refillable mugs
    a guest of honor badge for each w/ their name

Hedy or anyone else who finds my pre-trippie on the DIS - if you breathe a word I will hunt you down and smack you! My dad has a lot of surprises in store for my mom so this is my one shot at doing something to surprise him!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    I used memories by betsy to make a basket to surprise my parents with when we arrive in september - a small thank you for taking me along on their trip. Betsy was WONDERFUL! So easy to work with, very responsive, had some great ideas. I got to personalize the card with a poem I wrote and what character I wanted it to be "from" she worked with me through the whole thing and then emailed me a pic of the basket as soon as it was done. I can't recommend her enough!

I'm hoping that the rents don't stumble on this, I know my mom won't but I hope my dad won't - he's the bigger risk, he loves his internet!

here's the pic, I'm very excited about it - it should hopefully be waiting for us upon check in!

there are mickey etched wine glasses (they have the champagne glasses from the restaurant they were engaged at - this trip is celebrating their 26th anniversary, so I was attempting to work on a theme)
    a minnie mouse dressed as Tink (my mom's fave)
    a toy monorail for my dad
    2 refillable mugs
    a guest of honor badge for each w/ their name

Hedy or anyone else who finds my pre-trippie on the DIS - if you breathe a word I will hunt you down and smack you! My dad has a lot of surprises in store for my mom so this is my one shot at doing something to surprise him!
    I would love to read your Pre trip report looks like your going a few days after i get their, I will at the the world Sept. 1-15 only 22 Days to Go!

PS if you dont want to post a linky you can pm it!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

can you put your pretrip report in the trip report forum here at Sunshine! I have been wanting to read some trip reports because it helps me stay sane while I wait for our trip.
    <Sunshine Rewards

What an even better idea!

Just did not know if she wanted to re-copy her report from dis to SR!
    -NOn DisBoards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default you twisted my arm ...

here is the linky - remember NO mention of the basket if you decide to comment!

Fairytale Remix:Cindy and the 3 Bears - the Pre Trip Edition

We're having fun over there, both of my parents are posting on there too, so it's a family ordeal. Lots of pictures.

I'll post the link over at the Trip Report thread too ... I don't know/didn't know if it was allowed since it's on another board ...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    here is the linky - remember NO mention of the basket if you decide to comment!

Fairytale Remix:Cindy and the 3 Bears - the Pre Trip Edition

We're having fun over there, both of my parents are posting on there too, so it's a family ordeal. Lots of pictures.
    I promise Not a Word about it! In any way shape or fourm!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I promise Not a Word about it! In any way shape or fourm!
    good! I threw javelin in college, so I'm dangerous! haha

I think I'll wait on putting the link over on the trip report section, it'll get in the way of Angela's report until they decide to re-organize it
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm reading your trip report and it is fabulous. I love it. I definetly want to try one for my next trip.

I like the part about your homework. Don't worry I went that week in Sept. You will get to see everything you want and more than once.

Ok my next question was going to be free dining or not and I just found that. Try the Moroccan place for lunch one day as your CS.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 08-10-2007 at 04:25 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards