Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gift Baskets

Good to know! What is her e-mail address? The link on her web page is not working for me?
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Good to know! What is her e-mail address? The link on her web page is not working for me?
    It's betsy@memoriesbybetsy.com.

I just started a couple of weeks ago working on my basket with Betsy and she IS great! This was my best option since I needed two baskets and her price is $28.00 per basket plus $3.00 for an additional one (at same resort). She charges the exact price of the merchandise. And she will get you prices on things that aren't on her site. I'm so glad I found out about her!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'M having a basket for my dd, do you think I should have her bd button included or let her get it at the park?

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    I'M having a basket for my dd, do you think I should have her bd button included or let her get it at the park?
    i think that it would be a nice suprise for her to open the basket and see the bd button in there.

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn