Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GiveFun.com

Default GiveFun.com

For those of you that made large Disney GC purchases through Give Fun, did they all come as $50 gc? Is it possible to get larger amounts? I would like to use this to pay off my trip but thought CRO might not be too happy if I call and use tons of $50 gc.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I ordered $700 and although they wre supposed to special order a higher denomination for me they did not! I received 14 $50 cards I used them to pay off my vacation online. It took longer but it wasn't too bad (just a bit of a pain.)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually spoke with their rep yesterday after playing phone tag for a week. We discussed this, and she assured me that they are now ordering $100.00 Disney GC for your cashouts.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I actually spoke with their rep yesterday after playing phone tag for a week. We discussed this, and she assured me that they are now ordering $100.00 Disney GC for your cashouts.
    Thank you Cindy!! I ordered $650 from them and it came in 12 cards!! It was really fun calling in all of those cards to Disney reservations!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Can someone tell me how this works? I went on the givefun website and it sounds like they email you the gift card? How do I go about paying for gift cards for me to use?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Can someone tell me how this works? I went on the givefun website and it sounds like they email you the gift card? How do I go about paying for gift cards for me to use?
    Basically you choose to send the email for the giftcards to yourself and then you redeem the email by going to the give fun website and choosing which gift cards you want.

Does that make any sense? It seems more confusing now that I typed it out.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Ok, I think that makes sense. So it doesn't have to be a gift?

Ok- so another question. How long from the time of purchase until the time you receive the cards? Oh, and can the Disney cards be used at Disneyland?

Thanks for your help
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Ok, I think that makes sense. So it doesn't have to be a gift?

Ok- so another question. How long from the time of purchase until the time you receive the cards? Oh, and can the Disney cards be used at Disneyland?

Thanks for your help
    It can be a gift to yourself From the time I made the purchase/redeemed the email certificate (did that on same day) to the time I received the cards it took about 10 days. I was sure to keep calling them though so that they could verify my info and get the cards out. They verify the info on large orders (which is probably an order over $500, I'm guessing).

As far as I know the Disney cards can be used at Disneyland.

When I order from them next time, I will be sure to watch for their call (comes up unavailable on caller id), be sure to call and follow up to make sure my info is verified so they send the cards, and will allow at least 2 weeks from when I place the order so I'm not stressing out again!

HTH!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I just received one card for $500.00
    I can't believe how fast the service was. I ordered on August 3rd and received the card today which is August 10th! Now I wish I ordered more. Maybe I will since I am not leaving until the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Minniehaha View Post
    I just received one card for $500.00
    I can't believe how fast the service was. I ordered on August 3rd and received the card today which is August 10th! Now I wish I ordered more. Maybe I will since I am not leaving until the end of the month.

Even better today is only Augest 9th!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.