Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GiveFun.com

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thanks for the info! I think I might place an order this month! You can't beat that deal! SR is going to pay me to buy Disney $$?! I love it.

Thanks for the quick responses
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I actually spoke with their rep yesterday after playing phone tag for a week. We discussed this, and she assured me that they are now ordering $100.00 Disney GC for your cashouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniehaha View Post
    I just received one card for $500.00
    I can't believe how fast the service was. I ordered on August 3rd and received the card today which is August 10th! Now I wish I ordered more. Maybe I will since I am not leaving until the end of the month.

Thanks! I just placed my order. Crossing my fingers and hoping all goes well.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just looked over this website, can someone explain in detail how you purchase these Disney GC if you are purchasing it for yourself? How do they know where to send it...I assume there's a place to put your home address in after redeeming the certificate, if you want a physical GC and not just an electronic one. Just like to know these things beforehand.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just looked over this website, can someone explain in detail how you purchase these Disney GC if you are purchasing it for yourself? How do they know where to send it...I assume there's a place to put your home address in after redeeming the certificate, if you want a physical GC and not just an electronic one. Just like to know these things beforehand.

When you "redeem" the givefun email certificate that you are sent, you go on their website and choose which physical gift cards you want to redeem it for.

So I bought a give fun certificate for me, the gift certificate email was sent to my email and then I redeemed the give fun certificate on their site by choosing to use it on Disney gift cards. Then give fun sent me physical Disney gift cards.

Does that make sense?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OK, you will go in and purchase a givefun girft certificate for yourself and have them email the gift certificate to you. Once they do that you take that information and go to their website where you will enter the info and choose the type of gift card you want to get (Disney) they will get all of your information including where you want it sent and then they send you the gift card. NOW, that is the simple version of how things worked with a Macaroni Grill GC. In the case of you doing a large sum GC they will probably have to verify your info. After you have requested your Disney GC I would call them and set up to have it sent. Make sure they know what you want and have verified that it isn't a fraudulent purchase. Make sure they are sending it through the correct carrier and in the correct denominations. I imagine eventually they will do it enough that they wont have to do this but for now you really want to verify it all with them. Then you should be able to get your cards in about 10 days but I would give them 2 weeks to be sure. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    OK, you will go in and purchase a givefun girft certificate for yourself and have them email the gift certificate to you. Once they do that you take that information and go to their website where you will enter the info and choose the type of gift card you want to get (Disney) they will get all of your information including where you want it sent and then they send you the gift card. NOW, that is the simple version of how things worked with a Macaroni Grill GC. In the case of you doing a large sum GC they will probably have to verify your info. After you have requested your Disney GC I would call them and set up to have it sent. Make sure they know what you want and have verified that it isn't a fraudulent purchase. Make sure they are sending it through the correct carrier and in the correct denominations. I imagine eventually they will do it enough that they wont have to do this but for now you really want to verify it all with them. Then you should be able to get your cards in about 10 days but I would give them 2 weeks to be sure. HTH!
    Thanks, what would be considered a large amount?....would $100/$200 be an amount that they would not have to question? I just like GC for spending purposes not to pay anything off as we own DVC and don't have that to worry about that part of the vacation.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think that most people have said that 500 was the cutoff but we dont really have any verification of that. Some people have ordered more and not had to verify. Never really know but they are working with us and you guys to try to get you what you need when you need it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think that most people have said that 500 was the cutoff but we dont really have any verification of that. Some people have ordered more and not had to verify. Never really know but they are working with us and you guys to try to get you what you need when you need it.
    Good to hear this! Thanks
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Alrighty I am going to give them a try tomorrow. I am under $500 so hopefully it will go very smoothly.
    Sunshine Rewards

FUNNY.. I just had purchased a new lap top and I guess I didn't change the date. OH BOY!! I guess I wasn't late for my bills after all!