Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GiveFun.com

Quote Originally Posted by Minniehaha View Post
    I just received one card for $500.00
    I can't believe how fast the service was. I ordered on August 3rd and received the card today which is August 10th! Now I wish I ordered more. Maybe I will since I am not leaving until the end of the month.
    WOW!!! Did you request the one for $500? Or did they just do that? I was thinking I wanted to do this to pay off our vacation, but I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the $50 cards...I will for sure do it if I can get $500 cards.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I didn't ask. Maybe they are getting all this feedback?? I double checked my receipt to make sure that all the money was on the one card, and it
    said $500. I haven't tried to use it yet. Maybe I should use it now to pay off my hotel to make sure its all there!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Minniehaha View Post
    I didn't ask. Maybe they are getting all this feedback?? I double checked my receipt to make sure that all the money was on the one card, and it
    said $500. I haven't tried to use it yet. Maybe I should use it now to pay off my hotel to make sure its all there!!
    I always call the number on the back of the card to verify the funds are actually on the card then write the amount on the back with a permanent marker so I will know when it comes time to book and pay for my trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I always call the number on the back of the card to verify the funds are actually on the card then write the amount on the back with a permanent marker so I will know when it comes time to book and pay for my trip.
    That's a good idea. I think I'll do that...I've got some rainforest cafe gift cards that I need to figure out how to do that also.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I too always call the number on the back of the card to verify the amount....you never know with all the cards that are sent out if they could have sent the wrong amount! You don't talk to anybody, it's all automated.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I too always call the number on the back of the card to verify the amount....you never know with all the cards that are sent out if they could have sent the wrong amount! You don't talk to anybody, it's all automated.
    Would this also be a good idea for Disney gift cards and others, to call to double check amounts! for our rewards here on SR as well? Has problems happend before?
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Would this also be a good idea for Disney gift cards and others, to call to double check amounts! for our rewards here on SR as well? Has problems happend before?
    I just do it in general since I usually let my gift cards sit for a while before I decide to spend them and by that point I might have gotten another one (esp true with Walmart gc's since all my aunts and uncles send them but in different denominations). I've never had an issue with a gc from a reward program just a habit i've gotten into.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just do it in general since I usually let my gift cards sit for a while before I decide to spend them and by that point I might have gotten another one (esp true with Walmart gc's since all my aunts and uncles send them but in different denominations). I've never had an issue with a gc from a reward program just a habit i've gotten into.
    Same here, I automatically call to verify.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks I think I will do the same just to know,

I hate when i go in to walmart with 10GC or so and no clue how much i have on any, I am sure a funny site at the register, as i ask for the dead onse back because i like so of the designs but thats my problem because i forget which ones had something on them so the all get to try again next time i go shopping at WM, We give a lot of wM gift cards in my family too.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Ok - for anyone else wondering - yes you can get a larger denomination gift card. (Thanks for speaking to your contact Cindy.) I purchased $1000 on 8/9. I missed the call that they left on my answering machine so I called them back on 8/16. The lady I spoke with was very nice. She asked me if 10 - $100 would be okay. I told her if that was all she had but that I would really prefer a larger card and she said no problem and I should receive it in 3-5 days. It arrived today (8/21) by Fedex. It was one card for $1000 and shipped directly from Disney. I received my SR shopping credit yesterday on 8/20.

Hope this helps if anyone was still trying to decide if they wanted to order from givefun.com.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker