Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Survey Opportunity Tip Thread Outdated - UPDATED 10/11/10

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I clear cookies once every morning and that's it, unless I've been looking around the web and want to purchase something on SR, than I clear again. As long as you clear cookies once per day, you are good to go as far as surveys are concerned.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Agree, I don't clear between the 3 survey's and don't have a problem with credits. I clear 1st thing in the morning and that's it. I'll only clear during the day if I get the no survey's available, then i'll wait a bit, clear, and try again.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    well yay, this is me too....I thought you only had to clear between greenfield and amp.....
    I'm really paranoid so I clear between all of them. I think if you do the Daily then the Y2C you are ok cookie wise without having to clear but if you do the Y2C then the Daily you run the risk of something getting overriden. I could be wrong though. It has been a while since I've looked at this thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

So just to clarify, if a survey doesn't credit and I have run the test and it says I am okay, then the credit just didnt come thru? I can't file a survey issue w/gf b/c itisn't a tech problem right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

correct if you get the completed screen and dont recieve credit you can not file a dispute (trouble ticket) or file it as a technical issue since the survey didn't have a technical issue. If you are finding that you aren't getting credit for Greenfield Daily Surveys often then there is something on your computer causing issues because those do not track by cookies but rather by userid. I haven't ever in all these years had a DS not credit when I have gotten the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    correct if you get the completed screen and dont recieve credit you can not file a dispute (trouble ticket) or file it as a technical issue since the survey didn't have a technical issue. If you are finding that you aren't getting credit for Greenfield Daily Surveys often then there is something on your computer causing issues because those do not track by cookies but rather by userid. I haven't ever in all these years had a DS not credit when I have gotten the congrats page.
    I usually have no trouble with DS crediting; however, the 2x I have gotten the quintet this month the DS has not credited, (and all but one of the times last month!) even tho I did get the congrats page. I don't see why something on my end would be blocking the credit only on those days, or what could possibly be the difference on those days.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't have any way of knowing what it is that caused the issues with them crediting on those days. I do know that there were many, many, many people on those days that took the same set of surveys and got credit. That says to me that the issue is not a crediting issue on Greenfield's end. They aren't having an issue that is preventing the surveys from crediting so there isn't something that SR or GF can do to "fix" the problem. SR and GF would love to be able to figure out the issue every time a survey doesn't credit but since there are no changes on their end the most likely issue is on the end of the survey taker. It could be so many things when dealing with computers buy there just isn't a way for us to know why or how to fix it. All we can do is give you guidelines and best practices for getting the surveys to credit. Clearing cookies, making sure you don't have other windows or browsers open at the same time, making sure that you get the congrats page and using Internet Explorer are just a few. Will these things guarantee a credit will come through? No but they will help raise the odds. In the end when we are dealing with computers, the internet, cookies and security settings there are so many things that could mess up and keep a credit from coming through that it really is amazing to me that we get the majority of our credits...but we do. I'm sorry you have some missing credits and I can assure you if Tricia could get those credits for you (and her) then she would. Hopefully those are the last lost credits you have to experience. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I know if they could be retrieved they would be! I'm not really so upset - just that it's sort of disappointing to think I've gotten a quintet but then I didn't really! Outside of those days, I have no issues with the DS, and none with any other survey, thankfully. Hopefully it stops happening.....regardless, I'll keep trying, since the odds of credit are better that way!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I only had one time recently when my daily surveys didn't credit for two days. I thought long and hard and realized that SH brought me to the GF screen at times. Even though I clicked out of it, I'm wondering if that interfered with me getting credit on SR. Now I'm paranoid and clear cookies as soon as one survey credits before taking the next one. I haven't had any more problems since I started doing this.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

This is a really silly ans stupid question but please don't all laugh at me! How does one clear cookies?