Thread: keeping track of shopping credits??

Default keeping track of shopping credits??

What is the easiest way to keep track of your shopping credits, that DON'T show up as pending? the new terms have shopping credit pay at 28 days now, for non-super members, but the trouble ticket says you have to submit claims within 30 days of purchase. that's only a 2 day window!! I've had a few orders not get credited because i didnt' notice they didn't credit until after the 30 day mark.

Can you submit a trouble ticket if you have an order not show as pending, but before the 28 day credit mark??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If you don't see them pending credit after the 10 day mark, then you can file your TT. The actual crediting part hold just applies to when you will be eligible to cash that money out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have a Excel Spreadsheet that I open every morning when I open the internet - I record all of the offers, surveys and shopping I do thru Sunshine - I put an x next to the items that I got credit for - if there is no x next to a shopping item, I wait until 10 days have passed since the purchase and file a trouble ticket.

I used to keep track in a spiral notebook but I have found that this is a much easier way to keep track. Good Luck and have fun! HTH.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Since I have mail issues at my apartment I actually have a shopping spreadsheet where I put the date, merchant, order number, shipping carrier, tracking number, and projected delivery date. It comes in handy around the holidays. Maybe something like that would help you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Right- you are talking about 2 different time frames. Your shopping credit should show up pending in your account within 10 days of the purchase date. If it doesn't then you can open a trouble ticket on that purchase. The 28 day hold is for when you will actually have the money credit your account (rather than pending). HTH

Also I agree with Cate... I keep a spreadsheet with all of my shopping information so that I can see at a glance when something credits or is still outstanding. Since I order things frequently, it's very easy to lose track! I also have a separate folder in my e-mail for order and shipping confirmations related to SR purchases. Once you get a system that works for you, it will be much easier to track!!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 01-16-2009 at 11:20 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I do the old fashion way... keep a piece of paper at my desk with shopping credits I am waiting for and the date I ordered. When I see it posted on my account I just mark it off. I will post a TT in 10-14 days if I do not see a credit.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I do have a seperate email folder for Sunshine Shopping Order confirmations, so i can keep those handy. Guess i'l just have to start the excel sheet now!

Thanks!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have two email folders. One is sunshine and the other is credits recieved. When I order something and get the confirmation email I save it in the sunshine folder. When it shows up pending I move it the credits recieved folder. I know that anything in my sunshine folder hasn't shown up and I can see from the date of the email if it has been 10 days or not. It also helps me keep the confirmations I need to file a TT if need be.
    Sunshine Rewards

OT - We're all boarding on OCD. Yes, I have the spread sheets and e-mail folders too.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I actually tend to wait to count my ten days from when an item shipped but it usually shows up before that.
    Sunshine Rewards