Thread: Over the Moon with dotPhoto!

Default Over the Moon with dotPhoto!

I just received my order from dotPhoto and boy was I impressed! I cant believe how great the quality and the clarity is on each photo. I ordered a small amount to ensure I would like them. I was hesitant at first because of the high shipping price, but they are soooo worth it. For sure, they definitely gained a new customer.

I owe a huge thanks to either Shelly or April. One of them referral dotphoto to me. I have chemo brain and cant quite remember these days worth nothing so one of them I know is responsible for the order. Thanks a lot.

Now I wish I could cancel that rather large order from my local pramacy/photo store. But that's okay I still have a ton more to order!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Whoo hoo! Glad you liked them. It may have been both of us, but I know that their my FIRST choice for dotphoto and always recommend them when anyone asks, Kodak is my next choice but mainly bc I like their calendars and other products. But for prints only, dotphoto hands down is the best one out there.
    They really are nice, arent' they??
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad you liked them Lisa. I heart DotPhoto. I have to say that I recently tried out all of the other companies on SR (minus shutterfly) and none of them are close to DotPhoto. I usually buy their bulk photo credits each year and use them throughout the year to print my photos.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Whoo hoo! Glad you liked them. It may have been both of us, but I know that their my FIRST choice for dotphoto and always recommend them when anyone asks, Kodak is my next choice but mainly bc I like their calendars and other products. But for prints only, dotphoto hands down is the best one out there.
    They really are nice, arent' they??
    They are simpy fantastic! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Glad you liked them Lisa. I heart DotPhoto. I have to say that I recently tried out all of the other companies on SR (minus shutterfly) and none of them are close to DotPhoto. I usually buy their bulk photo credits each year and use them throughout the year to print my photos.

Cate, if you purchase a bulk package do you still receive SR credit?

Shutterfly is great also. I actually upload a ton the other night but now I'm thinking to about switching that order as well to dotphoto.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've never tried to order the bulk package through SR. I'll have to read and see if I find anything that says you won't.
    Sunshine Rewards