3 12.00%
  • Other:

1 4.00%
  • Other

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which one would you cash out for ???

Default Which one would you cash out for ???

Here is my question:

Long story made longer

I have cashed out for a little over $300 dollars in disney gift cards in the past 7 months or so give or take.... for a trip that i dont even have planned yet.....

So fast forward and about 4 months ago we got a new puppy!!!! Which we knows what that means.... yeap you guessed it..

So my question is

1. Would you cash out for another disney gift card ?

2 or would you cash out for say like target to get a carpet steam cleaner.

3. just pay for a carpet cleaning service out of pocket and still cash out for disney gift cards

or

4 cash out for neither and just let the cash ride .... haha since i know we will take a disney trip sometime this year

or

any ideas would be great

OK SO I MESSED MY POLL UP SORRY I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT THAT!!!!
    Last edited by aknight373; 01-17-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Carpet cleaner. Mainly b/c I really want one, but never seem to have the cash on hand to justify it (especially since we only have carpets in two rooms now).

When we had our cat I would have LOVED to have such a thing.

So I'm voting for the steam cleaner. Much more sound option than to pay for renting a steam cleaner every so often, too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks molly.... that's kinda what i am leaning toward

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I went with other. I think you should cash out to Paypal so that you would have cash to do whatever you need. Stuff for the puppy and also some savings for your trip. Best of both worlds.
    Sunshine Rewards

I voted for the steam cleaner too. Sounds like you really could use it right now and you don't have a Disney trip planned.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I went for the Disney gift card. I would rather splurge and use SR $ for fun stuff that I'd never justify otherwise - it does a lot for me on cold, bitter days like this to look at that pile of gift cards and know that they'll be used someday for a trip where I'll see palm trees! If I would start using SR $ for household expenses, I just know that I'd never go back to cashing them in for Disney.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I chose the Disney Gift Card. It is one way to assure you are saving for your trip. However, I would definitely shop through SR for your Steam Cleaner and get the extra credit. If you have a Walmart near you, I'd do in-store pick-up and save the shipping.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I voted for the steam cleaner. It is one of those things you probably wouldn't go out and buy for yourself but if you spent rewards to buy it you wouldn't feel so bad about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

oh my.... all of you are making great points i keep reading each one and say true then i read then next one and i said true to that also... haha

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I voted for the steam cleaner. It is one of those things you probably wouldn't go out and buy for yourself but if you spent rewards to buy it you wouldn't feel so bad about it.
    I agree! It's still 'free' money! and who says 'free' money only has to be spent on something fun. To me if it's money that doesn't come out of your budget, even for something 'serious' is still pretty AWESOME. I would say 80-90% of my cashouts have been for Disney, but sometimes I have needed to get clothes for the kids, or a birthday gift for someone, but am short on general funds in my checking account.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin