3 12.00%
  • Other:

1 4.00%
  • Other

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one would you cash out for ???

How much??

If it is a small amount... I would probably let it ride... if it is over $100 then I would cashout...

Which one... tough call... If I had the money to buy the cleaner without hurting my budget then I would cashout for disney...
    If you wouldn't be able to buy the cleaner without help...then cashout for cleaner

but then again... I always have a Disney trip planned... but I wouldn't be able to go without SR... for us if I don't put everything toward Disney...then we don't get to go that year.

You could do something else fun with the money... eating out, or gift card to buy something special
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I'm not voting, but I think one thing to consider if the carpets won't need to be cleaned as much once you get the puppy housebroken. Is the steam cleaner something that you think you would still get a lot of use out of one you're past this stage?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

For me, all of my SR money is for something fun. I won't be cashing out until it's time for vacation. But's that just me.

One year, I cashed out for a lot of things that I wanted for me, myself and I. And that was a lot of fun as well. So with that being said, if a steam cleaner will make you happy, then go for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm not voting, but I think one thing to consider if the carpets won't need to be cleaned as much once you get the puppy housebroken. Is the steam cleaner something that you think you would still get a lot of use out of one you're past this stage?

wow, i never thought of that either, problery wont use it that much. Plus there is a carpet place right now that will come and clean 3 rooms for like 79.00 and they will move the stuff around also

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    Here is my question:

Long story made longer

I have cashed out for a little over $300 dollars in disney gift cards in the past 7 months or so give or take.... for a trip that i dont even have planned yet.....

So fast forward and about 4 months ago we got a new puppy!!!! Which we knows what that means.... yeap you guessed it..

So my question is

1. Would you cash out for another disney gift card ?

2 or would you cash out for say like target to get a carpet steam cleaner.

3. just pay for a carpet cleaning service out of pocket and still cash out for disney gift cards

or

4 cash out for neither and just let the cash ride .... haha since i know we will take a disney trip sometime this year

or

any ideas would be great

OK SO I MESSED MY POLL UP SORRY I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT THAT!!!!
    I'd go with Paypal.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    wow, i never thought of that either, problery wont use it that much. Plus there is a carpet place right now that will come and clean 3 rooms for like 79.00 and they will move the stuff around also
    But aren't those places chemical using places? And it's still a one time thing.

I've been yearning for the Bissell Green Clean Machine (I think that's what it's called) b/c it's so low chemical, little, cute, and seems to be easy to bring out to clean up spot spills. OK now I'm sounding like a commercial, I'll stop.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have two cats and bought a small handheld carper cleaner and love it! You have plenty of Disney bucks right now, you can use the cleaner for things other than the puppy.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Here's another light-hearted option. Rip up the carpets if you have hardwood floors hiding under there. I mean, have you ever ripped up carpet and seen the underneath? No matter how many times it's cleaned, it's just so naaaaaassssttttyyyyyy. Then use the $ to buy a beautiful area rug.
    Sunshine Rewards

I chose Disney. I decided a while back that I would "probably" always cash out for Disney, because I don't think we'll get there any other way. The other stuff we need to do anyway. Having said that...if I was strapped for cash and needed something, I might change my mind...but I wouldn't like it!
    Sunshine Rewards