Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help ~ Mineral Hygienics

Default I need help ~ Mineral Hygienics

In Oct. I ordered the starter kit through SR and really love this make-up. I did not sign-up for automatic delivery or at least if I did, I had no idea I was. I have searched their site and find nothing there about auto delivery. I did find info about a home delivery program, but if you're signed up for that you lock in a low price of $19.95. So today, a box comes from them and the invoice says "my new 90 day supply" and I was charged $65.00 with delivery. I had planned to reorder but when I needed it, exactly what I wanted and through SR. I am not real happy and did email them. I know some other SR people ordered from them in the fall when, I think there was a special. Has anyone else received another shipment or does anyone know about an auto delivery program with them? TIA!

I had ordered in October too and have not received anything (yet) from them. I'd certainly be fuming if that happened, especially because I'd want to reorder through SR and I didn't give them authorization to charge my credit card. I'll keep an eye out, thank you - and I hope you get things straightened out swiftly. Please keep us posted as their customer service will certainly affect my interest in ordering from them again.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I ordered from them on October 27 and again on December 15th. I had a lot of trouble using the discounts listed on SR in October (they didn't go through) and I emailed them after I placed my order. They adjusted my CC to give me the discount.

I just looked at my account/profile/preference and I don't have the option to sign up for automatic delivery. I looked at the frequently asked questions and didn't find anything there either.

There is a blurb about the Home Delivery Membership but I couldn't find other info about it.

Q: Is there a way to speed up the checkout process?

Yes. If you are already a Home Delivery Program Member, open an online account with us and you can store your credit card, billing and shipping information on our secure server, so you won't have to type them in every time you check out.
    I did sign up for an account but not a membership like you are describing.

I would call them. They were quick to respond to me.

Good luck and please keep us posted.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks to both of you for posting. I have been thinking and thinking about this and I know for sure that I didn't sign up for automatic delivery and I also have no idea if I used a credit card or my debit so now will have to watch my statements closely. I am irritated, especially since I would have gone through SR. I think that irritates me as much as just receiving an order out of the blue that I didn't order.

I too, looked all over the site and saw everything you saw Kathie. I also set up an account but nothing else. I looked at all the FAQ too and could find nothing about auto delivery either. I'll see what they say when they answer my email and if I need to I'll call. Thanks again!

Did you get this straightened out?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Did you get this straightened out?
    I received a prompt and very nice email this morning from MH. The person said they looked up my account and that I was on auto delivery, but they were sorry for any inconvenience and had immediately taken me off the auto delivery. I just got home from work and will email her back now. I would like to know how I signed up for auto delivery when I can find nothing at all on their website about this. In my email I stated that I would keep this order, so I feel satisfied with their response and will watch in 3 months to make sure I do not get any more deliveries. Thanks so much for asking! That was really nice of you and just another example of the wonderful, personalized service that SR extends to all it's members!

And I don't know if I can do anything about it, but I will contact the AM and see about credit for this purchase.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    And I don't know if I can do anything about it, but I will contact the AM and see about credit for this purchase.
    Wow, thanks again so much! I am fine either way, but sure appreciate your trying!

I'm so glad you got a response from them. Hopefully Cindy can get credit for you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad to hear their customer service was responsive. Hopefully they fixed their problem. I really do love the makeup and plan to order again soon. Thanks for sharing your outcome with us.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member