Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help ~ Mineral Hygienics

According to our Affiliate Manager, Mineral Hygenics will give us the credit for the sale so you should be seeing the credits in your account as soon as they hit us. They are also going to do a little something special for us since they screwed up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy, you're amazing! How wonderful that you pursued this for a SR member. I'm so happy there was such a positive outcome.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Cindy, you're amazing! How wonderful that you pursued this for a SR member. I'm so happy there was such a positive outcome.
    Well, we win some, we lose some, but we always do try.

Btw, the credit has been posted.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I think the auto ship thing is located where you choose your shipping. I remember seeing that when I ordered. Love the make-up.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    According to our Affiliate Manager, Mineral Hygenics will give us the credit for the sale so you should be seeing the credits in your account as soon as they hit us. They are also going to do a little something special for us since they screwed up.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You really are amazing! I also got another email from MH today telling me exactly where I could find the auto delivery option, so if anyone is ordering look for this. It's during the check out process. The rep also said they would take my suggestion under advisory which was to make this option much more visible. Now, not only do I love the make-up, but I love the merchant! Cindy, thank you again so very much!

P.S. I hope the "little something" that they do for SR is really great!
    Last edited by Iteach; 01-20-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks for the update and the info about the auto-ship.

Nice company to deal with!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards